Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

when do you get your next scan hispirits?? are you going private or consultant led??

I've got a scan through epu Tuesday. I'm not sure what will happen after that. I think I'll be closely monitored. But after Tuesday I suppose they'll hand me over to a midwife? Xx

i think given your history you should request to be consultant led on the nhs....i did and i saw him ever 2 weeks and he really looked after me. not to say that midwives wont but sometimes your just a number!!!! at least if your seen regularily they can keep a close eye on you.x

Oh Hi I'm so pleased for you! So lovely to see your 3+! How you feelin? X

saw the heartbeat!!!! it was so precious! measuring a week behind my dates at the moment, but i'm sure my little nugget will catch up xxx

That must have made you sigh with relief! I was thinking that since you weren't charting there could be a chance you might have Od later than usual? I know you're pretty regular but maybe your body was a little thrown off because of the Ivf the previous cycle? And if that's true, then your baby is right on schedule :thumbup:

:hugs: I'm so happy for you hispirits!

Yey for heartbeats! Hopefully now you can relax a little Hispirits. You so deserve this babe - i know i keep saying it but im sooo happy for you! :hugs::hugs:

Aww yay that is great news. I wanted to say I went epu and had 2scans and when I eventually had a belly scan the woman said I was a week forward to the dates epu gave me. So maybe it's harder to give dates when little one is soooo small
Xx

That must have made you sigh with relief! I was thinking that since you weren't charting there could be a chance you might have Od later than usual? I know you're pretty regular but maybe your body was a little thrown off because of the Ivf the previous cycle? And if that's true, then your baby is right on schedule :thumbup:
:hugs: I'm so happy for you hispirits!
I think it could one of three things, one like you say i o'd later, which is definitely possible, or i had a late implanter, or just a slow starter, i've read its quite normal for babies to measure a week behind or a week ahead, but then they catch up to where they should be.

i had a look at your charts, i can't believe how different your cycles are now!
have you had any side affects? i pray this one works for you. xxx

Yey for heartbeats! Hopefully now you can relax a little Hispirits. You so deserve this babe - i know i keep saying it but im sooo happy for you! :hugs::hugs:

i don't know that i'll ever relax again! lol but seeing the heartbeat was one of my mini miles stones, and one of the things i'd said to Matt in the past that i felt i would be missing out on if i never got to have my own baby. My next milestone is 12 week scan, and then feeling the baby move. I had decided i wouldn't find out the sex, but i don't think i can wait now :happydance: how far gone were you when you found out it was a boy?

Aww yay that is great news. I wanted to say I went epu and had 2scans and when I eventually had a belly scan the woman said I was a week forward to the dates epu gave me. So maybe it's harder to give dates when little one is soooo small
Xx

and it was so small! 2mm! bless, but it just made it even more incredible seeing that teenie tiny heartbeating!its hard to believe something so small can have such a massive effect on your body!
have you found out what your having yet?

I was 16+3 chick and it was clear as day! I couldnt wait to find out either ha ha! How does your fella feel? Bet he's made up:kiss: x

Hope to be joining you all soon in the BFP club! I just got my positive OPK yesterday. :)

Hispirits- I would want to know the gender too:)
Ya my cycles are great now! But this is my fifth round and I don't think I want to take it for more than 6. So I have one more time after this. I have to go in for a scan if I don't get my BFP this time. They want to make sure there are no cysts before letting me do another round of clomid. So far just hot flashes and a little bit of moodiness :winkwink:

Hope to be joining you all soon in the BFP club! I just got my positive OPK yesterday. :)

Ya my cycles are great now! But this is my fifth round and I don't think I want to take it for more than 6. So I have one more time after this. I have to go in for a scan if I don't get my BFP this time. They want to make sure there are no cysts before letting me do another round of clomid. So far just hot flashes and a little bit of moodiness :winkwink:

Fingers crossed for you tallmom. Its gonna happen for you chick...i just know it. There's babydust in the air.....:hugs:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

That's great news hispirits I'm sure your so excited! I'm sure Matt is made up too!!

Good luck tall mom like lilmiss cheer says there's baby dust in the air!!!

I was 16+3 chick and it was clear as day! I couldnt wait to find out either ha ha! How does your fella feel? Bet he's made up:kiss: x

he is but he's still being very cautious.
i dying to buy stuff, but refraining.
i'm hoping that when i get to 12 weeks Matt will be a bit more involved, i feel like all i do is talk about the baby this and the baby that, and sometimes i feel he's a bit uncomfortable and doesn't know what to say. like if he says anything he'll jinx it. he was made up at the scan last week, but i think he needs to see it again to remind him its real. xx

small price to pay for the effects its had on your cycle, i'm wishing so much for you this month petal. but if you look, 1st it was miss cheer, then about 2/3 months later it was paula then about 2/3 months later it was me so in the next 2/3 months it'll be you xxxxx :winkwink:

How are you hispirits?? How you feeling?
urgh like S**T! :thumbup: good i know, but the nausea is so persistent, it comes in two waves first thing in the morning and hangs around about three hours then goes then another wave of it hits me in the afternoon. i haven't physically been sick, thankgod i hate being sick, but i've gone off tea :cry: and most other drinks, can only drink bottled water. most food is a no no, chocolate completely off the menu. managing on crackers, tomatos, potato, some chicken and managed a bit of beef at the weekend.
oh and chicken shish kebab :cloud9: is my heaven.
Rant warning!
I've been struggling at work,so got signed off for a week yesterday. i work in a little Boots Pharmacy, and basically i am the gofer. my sister in law is my boss which you would think would work in my favour but she's being such a cow. i have to do a lot of physical work and i am on my feet for 9 hours. no risk assessment has been done for me and there are hazards every where, i asked someone else to lift a package for me because i thought it was a bit too heavy and didn't want to risk it, when my colleague picked it up they crappily said, " urgh thats not heavy" i felt so belittled, they all no my situation, you'd think they would be more sympathetic, theres other things aswell which are mainly health and safety, and i'm not prepared to put the baby at risk because of my SIL ignorance and pettiness, because its all about her proving a point that shes the boss, its the only place in the world she can control people and make people look up to her, in real life shes a pathetic immature attention seeking spinster who has no life and at 36 follows peter andre around the county going to all his gigs, cafes and god knows what because she genuinely thinks when he see's her he's going to fall in love with her. she still lives at home with my mil and has never had any kind of responsibility, so you can't talk to her because she has no life experience and no empathy so she assumes and bullshits about everything, she is such a frustration person its unreal.
So as you can see she winds me up, its best that i stay away for a bit before i have a coronary!

Oh my!! The Peter Andre thing made me laugh so hard!!! Wat a silly cow! Wait till she has kids and she will know the worry that goes with it!

I had that dreadful nausea with the girls but can't rem it being too bad with Conor ... It was so bad, I ten even hurlin at the thought of smelling onions!! Rem it won't last forever and take it easy at work when you go back.... Your carrying presious cargo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->