Still TTC - For the ladies who have been here a while

My temp has shot up! Earliest O in my history! Now I'm getting excited! I hope I get to join you pregnant ladies soon!

My temp has shot up! Earliest O in my history! Now I'm getting excited! I hope I get to join you pregnant ladies soon!

that looks pretty darn good to me! :winkwink:
what have you done differently this month, what ever it is keep it up, its working!!!!

paulala for baby looks beautiful on your scan pic. how many weeks were you when you had it? i'm thinking of getting a 4d @ 28 weeks.

lilmiss are you a mummy now? i bet he arrived boxing day :winkwink:

Woohooo tallmom I have fingers n toes crossed for you this month Hun :dust:

Thanks hi :flower: I had it done yesterday so just over 30 weeks. I highly recommend it it's one of the best experiences I've had taking a little peak into his little world :cloud9:

Xx

that looks pretty darn good to me! :winkwink:
what have you done differently this month, what ever it is keep it up, its working!!!!

Bona Dea https://www.bonadeaworks.com/ I swear this has been the most effective thing i've tried so far. I'm really kinda in disbelief. I'll feel better after one more day of high temps. If I don't get my bfp this time I am going to buy another bottle. Even though it's kinda expensive. But they sent me a coupon so I just gotta find it!

Hi paula :hi: I love the little head shot of your little one! He's a cutie!

I changed FF setting to fertility awareness and I got my crosshairs. I'll change it back to advanced after tomorrow, hope I have another high temp!

oh Tallmom - I really hope this is it for you! That would be amazing!!! :happydance::happydance:

No baby for me yet - well pissed off now. Booked in for my induction Sat at 10.30 but got my third and final last ditch sweep tomorrow but not holding out much hope :cry:

Really didn't want to be induced - wanted a water birth dso feeling a bit fed up about it but I suppose as long as he gets here healthy that's the main thing eh?

How you feelin, Hi? :hugs:

Tallmom woo hoo!!!

Oh lilmiss I don't blame u for not wanting to be induced.
He obviously prefers life in the inside. :D
I feel pretty great actually. Been very lucky with the pregnancy.
20 week scan later, baby's moving and kicking now and can feel him on the outside which amazes me everytime, and brings tears to my eyes every time, apart from that all I do is pee, every 10 mins on the loo think my boys laying quite low.
I said to my dh I think I'm going to miss being pregnant, as soon as he's here I have to share him with everyone else, I like that he's all mine at the moment. I don't want every one 'getting envolved' when's he's here, or interfering. God knows I've got plenty of family all waiting to pounce as soon as he's here, I'm dreading it. Love having him all to myself, feels special, like a special bond or connection. I think I'll miss it.
Gotta go need to pee a-bloody-gain

I can't believe 20 weeks can go so fast! I don't think i'll miss being pregnant haha! I teach dance and have got two streetdance squads so had to give that up pretty early and missing it loads now!

I'm gonna have to start feeling more positive about induction I think - i'm gonna drive myself insane otherwise :wacko: sooo glad everything's been ok for you so far. Still can't quite believe it when I look at your avatar haha!

me either!
my little boy didnt want his picture taken today, he's head down and back to my belly. couldn't get any measurements, so gotta go back next week.
xxx

tallmom looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilmiss good luck tomorrow! by monday you'll be a mummy!!!! :D

Trying SOOOOO hard not to get my hopes up!

lilmiss: GL! :hugs: You'll do great! Pretty soon you'll be holding your beautiful baby in your arms!

good luck lil miss, i hope all goes smoothly for you.

his i cant believe your 20 weeks....wer did the time go!!!

tallmom your chart looks great, ive said a wee prayer for you...fx xx

Thanks trixie!! I think I need a prayer! Your little boy is so cute!

Ah! I'm so easily annoyed right now, I'm annoying myself! My OH is driving me nuts, thankfully he went out tonight! Can you say; hormonal? :haha:

Tall mum @14dpo I'm gonna start getting excited if those temps stay where they are. Good luck petal! You deserve it so much!
You've def got keep taking that stuff! I can't believe how different your cycle is! Wonder stuff.

Oooh lil miss I know u've got to be a mummy by now! Congratulations!

Well my temp keeps going down :(
I think I'm out. I'm definitely going to get another bottle of Bona Dea. I found the 20% off coupon too. It's like $50 a bottle! Only lasts about a months and a half.

Its done wonders, even if you don't get bfp this month, I think that this stuff the key to you getting it in the very near future, sometimes these things take a few cycles. Keep your chin up, your in the right path!
Xxxx

Ugh, AF got me this morning. :(

I still have a little tincture left over until I get paid. I hope to order a new bottle next week. Hope it keeps working!

Oh Hun I'm sorry. But I'm still so excited for you! Ur cycle & chart was text book perfect!
29 days! That's fabulous!
Definitely feeling very good vibes for you. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"