Still waiting to O after chemical 2 weeks ago..anyone else? :0(

id be scared the bassinet mattress would like slip lol, idk.

So i was going crazy checking Jonathan all night. I was so scared to sleep and id just watch him. OH bought me this thing called SnuzaGo. and im in love with it. its a little tiny monitor

oh nice of him! i've got a monitor that alerts you if baby stops breathing as well as a video/audio monitor, plus his bedroom is only like 15 ft from ours.....yep i'm one of those worry wart moms. the only way i can sleep soundly! i still have ds1;s monitor on too....hes gonna be 3 soon lol

I get to join you ladies soon on the newborn baby group eeeeeeeeeeeeeee! LOLZ

How are you girls? I got sidetracked with my crazy hectic life now. Two boys= busy busy busy!
Kash is doing well. Got him on meds for reflux and he seems happier. He needs to be held a lot. But I'm figuring out how to calm him and I can even make him fall asleep on command lol

i lost the thread! i meant to answer the day you posted, and here i am 2 weeks later :dohh: How are you?? So glad Kash is feeling better. I am suspicious Jonathan has silent reflux.. but everyone thinks im nuts (my mom and OH..) but he has a dr appt on Thursday. How is Kash sleeping? Jonathan is still up every 3-4 hours mostly, sometimes hell sleep for 5 or 6. He is eating 5 oz every 3 -4hours. Heres a pic! Have a recent one of Kash?

Attachments

• Jonathan.jpg
    Jonathan.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Jonathan  3.jpg
    Jonathan 3.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
Awe, he's so cute!! Kash is off all meds and doin much better now with the reflux. He sleeps upright for just half the night now. He's eating 5 oz durin the day and just under 4 oz at night. I've put him on the 7-7 schedule now. Meaning I lay him down in his crib at 7 and he usually falls asleep or watches his mobile a bit before falling asleep. He wakes twice in the night to eat but other than that he sleeps until 7, some days 6. He's such a good baby!
Does Jonathan choke and or gag like he's in pain? That's what Kash used to do. And he wouldn't breathe during the episodes sometimes too

Oh my god. That is exactly what hes been doing.. it has just started though

That sounds like silent reflux. It means acid is coming up, but not enough to be throwing up a lot. This kind is worse cause it burns on the way up and then the way down again when they swallow it. Kash seems to have outgrown it. We started him on Zantac which helped alot, then he was on Prevacid but just for a couple weeks till we figured out that he was allergic to something in it. His face kept breaking out in rashes. I didn't give him any meds after that and he's seems fine. I do have him on a Gentle formula yet which is supposed to help too.
Ask your dr about it, tell him/her the symptoms, they should be able to help you. It is scary when they choke!

its absolutely terrifying! but if he had silent reflux, wouldnt he have showed these signs from the beginning?

Good question. I suppose he could get it at any time and it could go away anytime too. It's also possible he will just get it now and then too. I have it myself and get flare ups about once a month. Does he choke and has less when he is in an upright position? Does he seem to be swallowing something back down when it happens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->