Still waiting to O after chemical 2 weeks ago..anyone else? :0(

rainydays9

Mammy to 4 gorgeous kids
Reaction score
Hi all :flower:
Had a chemical on 10th-12th april
Now on cd19 and still no positive opk
Anyone else in a similar situation?

Well, I am in a similar boat. I did not have a chemical pregnancy, but I had a 2nd trimester loss at 23w6d on February 28th. I am on CD 13, still no positive opk. I know it is kind of early, but I used to ovulate CD 10.. so i am just really freaked out I wont ovulate this month. It is such an awful feeling as we just want to be pregnant again. I am going crazy as well, but we just need to remember that of course we will ovulate again. good luck and lots of baby dust

Well, I am in a similar boat. I did not have a chemical pregnancy, but I had a 2nd trimester loss at 23w6d on February 28th. I am on CD 13, still no positive opk. I know it is kind of early, but I used to ovulate CD 10.. so i am just really freaked out I wont ovulate this month. It is such an awful feeling as we just want to be pregnant again. I am going crazy as well, but we just need to remember that of course we will ovulate again. good luck and lots of baby dust

So sorry for your loss:hugs:
I usually ovulate on cd 18 and i have been on the day for the past few months, so im really stressing myself out now thinking im not going to at all this cycle, and you're def right about really wanting to be pregnant again.
I have read that it can be delayed by a week or two after a chemical/mc ..just didnt think it would for me.
Did you have AF on time last month?

Me! I am on cd13 after chemical and no positive opk yet. I always have a +opk by cd13 or earlier. Has me slightly worried I won't even ov at all this cycle.

Me! I am on cd13 after chemical and no positive opk yet. I always have a +opk by cd13 or earlier. Has me slightly worried I won't even ov at all this cycle.

hi :flower:
I was really worried i wasnt going to O too but i got a +opk last night and this morning, cd 20 and 21 which is about 4 days late for me :thumbup:
Just got to wait for the temp rise now to confirm
Fingers xd for u now too :dust:

Hey, I got one last night too! Only we did not bd due to some health problems that came up. Looks like I'm gonna need a strong antibiotic and didn't want to risk any harm to a baby should I get pregant. I suppose it's still possible to get a bfp since we bd last sat, but I thought it best we wait. It sucks, but there is always next month. And at least I know I'm ovulating again!

Hey, I got one last night too! Only we did not bd due to some health problems that came up. Looks like I'm gonna need a strong antibiotic and didn't want to risk any harm to a baby should I get pregant. I suppose it's still possible to get a bfp since we bd last sat, but I thought it best we wait. It sucks, but there is always next month. And at least I know I'm ovulating again!

Thats a shame, hope you are better soon.
You never know the bd-ing on sat might just do it:thumbup: i am sure your Dr would be able to sort you a baby-friendly anti-biotic if needed
Strange that we had our + opk on same night, i think its almost like as soon as you vent about it to someone else, up it pops!

Thats a shame, hope you are better soon.
You never know the bd-ing on sat might just do it:thumbup: i am sure your Dr would be able to sort you a baby-friendly anti-biotic if needed
Strange that we had our + opk on same night, i think its almost like as soon as you vent about it to someone else, up it pops!

hahaha! so true! just in case, i will mention to dr that we are ttc and there is a slight possibility of pregnancy. it was so hard to let this chance slip by, what with seeing that darn + opk, but what was meant to be will be i guess. and there is always next month. i see my FS next week so i have high hopes to be pregnant again soon. and hopefully will be all done with tests for awhile. between the chemical, being sick, and my tests next week, my arms will look like pin cushions, lol!

I hate needles so i dont envy you at all:nope:
A break for a month may be good anyway i have read lots of posts saying that doctors have advised to wait before trying again, it cant do any harm i guess but i was just too impatient and really want to be pregnant again:wacko:

A break for a month may be good anyway i have read lots of posts saying that doctors have advised to wait before trying again, it cant do any harm i guess but i was just too impatient and really want to be pregnant again:wacko:

oddly enough, i used to have a blood draw phobia. i would almost pass out everytime. so embarrassing! but then i had my DS and after that blood draws are a breeze, lol! i did wait one cycle after my first chemical to try again, but it took my 9 cycles after that to get a bfp so i was wanting to try again right away. oh well, it's all for a reason i know. and what's waiting a few more weeks really. i've waited this long.
hope you get your bfp this cycle though! then i will join you shortly after. :flower:

oddly enough, i used to have a blood draw phobia. i would almost pass out everytime. so embarrassing! but then i had my DS and after that blood draws are a breeze, lol! i did wait one cycle after my first chemical to try again, but it took my 9 cycles after that to get a bfp so i was wanting to try again right away. oh well, it's all for a reason i know. and what's waiting a few more weeks really. i've waited this long.
hope you get your bfp this cycle though! then i will join you shortly after. :flower:
That would be fab but im not getting my hopes up, or im trying not too!
Im relieved that i appear to have Od ( no temp rise yet )
9 cycles is a long time to wait, poor you, fingers crossed it will be much quicker this time:thumbup:
Do you take baby aspirin? might be worth a try as you have had a previous chemical

Oh and 3 children later i still have a needle phobia :wacko:

That would be fab but im not getting my hopes up, or im trying not too!
Im relieved that i appear to have Od ( no temp rise yet )
9 cycles is a long time to wait, poor you, fingers crossed it will be much quicker this time:thumbup:
Do you take baby aspirin? might be worth a try as you have had a previous chemical

i didn't get a temp rise yet either! was kinda surprised. i'm sure we will see a rise tomorrow. i was gonna take it as soon as i got a + opk, but since the stupid health problem i didn't bother taking it this cycle. i will mention it to dr next week and see if he wants me to take it.

what i did was bring my DS with me to my blood draws. he distracted me enough so that it wasn't such a big deal anymore. and i had to put on a brave face for him. :)

just wanted to give you an update. my results came back that i have a minor parasite, probably contracted through contaminated drinking water (be careful of restaurant water!) dr said it will resolve on its own and no need for meds! wish he could have told me that a few days ago and wouldn't have missed the BD, haha! but hey, you never know, we bd 3-4 days before ov, maybe i still have a slight chance yet. :)
just had to share this news cause i'm so excited for them.....my brother is having TRIPLETS!!!!!!

just wanted to give you an update. my results came back that i have a minor parasite, probably contracted through contaminated drinking water (be careful of restaurant water!) dr said it will resolve on its own and no need for meds! wish he could have told me that a few days ago and wouldn't have missed the BD, haha! but hey, you never know, we bd 3-4 days before ov, maybe i still have a slight chance yet. :)
just had to share this news cause i'm so excited for them.....my brother is having TRIPLETS!!!!!!

Wow how exciting for them,:happydance: thats the start of some really hard work for them!
Glad you have your results, it sounds really nasty:wacko:poor you.
Have you had your temp rise? if not it may be worth still trying too. Fingers crossed for the bd that you did manage, it only takes one time :dust:
Mine went up today so thats good long as it stays up there

Looks like our cycles are in synch. My temp went up this morning too!
Yeah it's been miserable but I'm happy to finally have an answer an that it's something less serious that doesn't even need antibiotics. FX dh has that super sperm, lol!

i know you already got your +OPK but after my march early MC i OVed a week later than i normally would have with my normall cycle (usually ov CD18-20 as well)

I got BFP before my first AF after the MC but lost that baby as well....and now im still waiting to OV this time around.... BUT im only on CD17 so im assuming i should OV around CD25-CD27 like my last MC?

But who knows! i hate waiting it out.... so frustrating

So sorry for your losses! Have you spoken with a dr about it yet?

yes, usually they dont start testing until after youve had a 3rd. but i didnt tolerate that so i just annoyed the hell outta the nurses until they got the Dr. to do some testing.... i mean they are limited to what they can do right now but they tested my blood originally to see how far along i was with my 2nd pregnancy but i ended up MC the next day when the results came in (which showed my HCG levels were low...obviously bc i was MC)

But they had me come back in to draw more blood to see what blood type i was to see if i was rh-. which Im not (if ur rh- it could cause your body to treat the baby like a foreign object which causes early MC's)
My Dr. then said that when i get another BFP to come in asap so they can test my blood again for my progesterone levels. If they are too low, it would be whats causing my early MC's

My Dr. thinks there is nothing wrong with me and thats its just been the bad luck of the draw

I self prescribed low dose aspirin for myself tho to help get better blood flow to my uterus and to help with implantation. I guess we will see if that works! taking that wont harm myself or the baby and it has actually helped alot of women who have had mutltiple early MC's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->