Still Waiting

dlove11

Reaction score
still waiting for AF .im begining to believe that i O'ed waaaaaaaaaay later than i originally thought because if some ewcm i saw when wiping after bowel movement sorry tmi..and this was last weekend also my cervix was higher softer and wet..luckily i bd'd often that weekend so im hoping if i was o'in i caught the egg so i think that would make me about 7dpo if im correct...im havin af like cramps..i've had em the past 3 days cm is milky..and i've been havin alot of headaches..yesterday had a really bad headache to the point where i was kind of dizzy walking down the street is was kinda scary..hoping all this is pregnancy related..i dont have a regular cycle so i really dont know when AF is coming..but ima give it til the end of the month also none of these are AF signs for me..and if they mean AF is coming shes coming with a vengeance this month..o and may i add i tested about 3 days ago BFN..

I hope you get your BFP hun!

:dust:

Fingers crossed for you hun. When was the :witch:due to show up?

Good Luck
I hope :witch: stays away

Sinead

im not sure exactly when she is due because my cycles change pretty much every month..the past few months werent so far apart just by a couple of days so i dont know if shes gone haywire again..LMP was on 7.12..I believe im at 8dpo and for the second time I felt dizzy like I was almost going to faint thank god I didn't I was on the train so it was pretty scary, I began to feel better but just very thirsty..i dont know if im pregnant yet im waiting a little longer to test has this happened to anyone who has been prego?..its beginning to worry me a bit just wanted to know if this has happened to anyone and gone on to have a normal healthy pregnancy???

:hugs:No advice for you on that hun. Just hope you get your BFP. If it doesnt happen for you this month, I would really think about charting. It will help answer those questions for you. How long have you been TTC?

:hugs:No advice for you on that hun. Just hope you get your BFP. If it doesnt happen for you this month, I would really think about charting. It will help answer those questions for you. How long have you been TTC?

thanks!!..well this is our 1st month..i've never charted because my cycles are so irregular i wouldnt know how..it changes every month

Charting is actually really easy. I know alot of the gals her who have irregular cycles chart. I think it really helps one figure out their cycles better. Also, The first month I TTC I was a basket case. Try not to read too much into symptoms because It can really do your head in ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->