Stillbirth Study

Completed as much as I am able, they will send me the link for the rest after babies are born.

I have too many friends who have lost babies, I think the more we can do to help the better, if they manage to stop even one loss it is worth it.

I think it is great!! The more babies we can save the better:)
It isn't amjon's fault you read the post, she clearly stated what it was regarding. Please don't attack her for trying to so something good, unfortunately still births keep happening and we need to try put an end to it.
Xx

I filled out what I could and will complete the rest after my baby is born. I'm glad to help if something as simple as answering questions may help save babies.

This is a place for all of us, including angel mommies. It isn't her fault if someone "can't help" reading the post when she clearly states the subject. I'm sorry if the subject upsets people but it is important, wouldn't you want to raise awareness if you had lost your child?

As much as I hate seeing the word stillbirth anywhere it doesn't change the fact that it happens, and it happens way more than it should. So I did the survey, cause if I can help I will.

I'm glad to see they are doing studies like this. Finding patterns and developing statistics could shed some light on what may be causing stillbirth. I filled it out. Thanks for sharing.

Everyone has an opinion. Id be more than happy to fill it out after my baby has safely entered the world until then yes im paranoid my baby wont arrive especially with a history of miscarriages. Might not be the same but ive lost my babies none the less.

Moved to the relevant forum.

I agree it wasn't really the best place to post this thread, although it shouldn't have been there in the first place (neither should it be in the loss forum).

The way those who feel anxious have been attacked is terrible. If members want to be a part of a study they know where to look.

I'm glad this has been moved as I requested, I want to do the study to see if more can be done about still borns but seeing it black and white in the 3rd tri board was absolutely the wrong place.

I will look at the link later to complete.

At least this won't make any others nervous / anxious who just happen to view the pregnancy boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->