StillBirths, Neo-Natal Loss & SID's?!

D

DiddyDons

Hi everyone! I was just wondering how many people on this forum have sadly lost a baby dues due still birth or SID's etc?!

:hugs: to everyone!

Donna xxx

♥Sophie's Website♥

As you already know, I lost my princess Eve in Dec 2007. She was 5 days old. We had put her to bed as normal and woke to find she had died. Cot death was presumed but a Postmortem showed she had caught the Meningococcal bacteria (which 1 in 10 of us carry in the back of our throats and noses) which lead to Septicaemia, which eventually caused complete organ failure :cry:

https://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/3/4/13/olcalo/f_evepics031m_f179355.jpg

My baby died Tuesday morning (7th April 09) We changed his nappy, 2 hours later I woke up to go to him although he wasnt crying and found he had died :( Its being called SIDS now but obviously we dont have our swab results as they take forever. Soooo sorry for your losses :hugs: xxx

Hey Donna, you know I am here and Honey was stillborn at 36 weeks and 6 days (due to be induced the next day) due to medical negligence x

My baby died Tuesday morning (7th April 09) We changed his nappy, 2 hours later I woke up to go to him although he wasnt crying and found he had died :( Its being called SIDS now but obviously we dont have our swab results as they take forever. Soooo sorry for your losses :hugs: xxx

I am so sorry Hayley! I really am! If you ever want to talk im here for you!
Im sure we all are! :hugs:

As you already know, I lost my princess Eve in Dec 2007. She was 5 days old. We had put her to bed as normal and woke to find she had died. Cot death was presumed but a Postmortem showed she had caught the Meningococcal bacteria (which 1 in 10 of us carry in the back of our throats and noses) which lead to Septicaemia, which eventually caused complete organ failure :cry:

https://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/3/4/13/olcalo/f_evepics031m_f179355.jpg

:hugs: to you Lora...I am so sorry babe! I love seeing that picture of Eve, shes such a beautiful girl!

Tash :hugs: to you to babe! Hope your doing "ok"

Donna xxx

On the 28th of this month it will be 11 yrs since I lost Hope at 26wks due to preterm labour brought on by premature rupture membranes ...It does get eaiser but u never forget
:hugs:

Beau was stillborn at 21 weeks due to placental abruption.

I lost Sophie due to premature rupture of membranes caused by a partial abruption :sad2: on 29th April 2008 (will be her 1st birthday this month)

She was born alive at 19wks gestation but her lungs weren't developed & as she was below the 24wks cut off point the hospital let her die as she didnt stand a chance of survival :sad2:

:hug: to everyone who has suffered a loss

I pray that we all have healthy pregnancies in future & get our much wanted healthy babies very soon xx

I am so sorry for all of your losses. My heart just aches for all of you.

i lost my first baby at 29weeks in feb 07 its classed as an IUD - inter utrine death- i had at 28week growth scan went back for another scan a few days later and she had died i gave birth to her three days later via induction. she was named skyela. i now have a healthy 4 month old daughter i had a missed m/c inbetween the two..... it is possible to get a happy ending xx

I gave birth at 21+3 in july 08 to our little girl Lauren, she was born alive but she was only with us for 15 minutes, there was no actually reason given for me going into pre-term labour which just makes it harder.

I gave birth to Bodhi on 13th March 09. He was born sleeping at 36.4 weeks due to placental abruption.:cry: Mummy loves and missess you my darling! xxxx

I am soooooo sorry for all of your losses... It makes me so very sad :cry:.. and it breaks my heart... :hugs:

ladies im so so sry for ur losses, i cant even begin to imagine wot uv been/going thro,jsut wish u all the happiness in the future and make ur LO proud of there mammys xx

OMG this post is breaking my heart! *hugs* to all of you and your angels!

I lost my first baby Emily at 24 weeks she was stillborn, 20/3/99. Thought I'd never breathe/smile/live again but I did/do. I now have Millie, 9 + Josh 6. About to try for no 4 after husband's vasectomy reversal next month.
The pain does get to a manageable level and you learn to live with it but you never stop loving + missing your baby
Sorry for all your losses
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My daughter Taylor died on the 13th July 2007 due to cord entanglement x6, she was born sleeping on the 16th July. :cry:

Perfect in everyway.

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

V xxxx

I lost Seb at 20+5 weeks on 25th Feb 09, it's classed as a miscarriage in a way, but to me that is not a miscarriage at all... I gave birth to my baby, I held him, I had to leave him behind. I still have no cause of death, but my midwife is certain it was caused by the placental lakes which were dismissed as nothing to worry about a week before my darling boy went to heaven.

I lost CJ at 37weeks and 2days, due to placental Ubrupture, he was delivered via c-section and then only confirmed he had died 6hours prior to delivery. My angel son i never saw, or held..

OH said he was a true ANGEL, perfect in every way. 6.16pounds and 56cm...:hug:

Sorry for all you losses... Our ANGELS are playing in heaven:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->