StillBirths, Neo-Natal Loss & SID's?!

Im So Sorry For All Your Losses I Wish All Of You The Best I Cant Even Begin To Think About How You Feel But You All Are Strong And Couragous Women To Share Your Stories So Openly I Admire You All

I gave birth to Hollie at 29 weeks, had reduced movements at 28 weeks which the MW dismissed as it was "still too early to feel constant movement" had a sudden gush of blood on 28th dec about 10pm to then find out via a scan at midnight that my little girls heart had stopped :cry: They gave me tablets to induce labour and sent me home, told me to come back when i couldnt cope with the pain!! I gave birth to her on 29th December 05 @ 5.56pm she weighed 2lb 2oz. The reason was the cord was tangled up which cut off all supplies to her. I still hold resentment 3 years later towards the MW's involved even though they kept telling me they couldnt have done anything about it.

I justed want to say how sorry I am for all your losses, I can not even begin to image what it was and still is like for you to go through .And I agree with peanutsmommy you are very brave to tell your stories.My heart goes out to all of you.

Hello, I'm in this group too. :)

My daughter Jessica was born 3rd oct 2008 by emergency c section and died at 7 hours old.

x

Heaven is filled with your little angels... thank you for sharing your stories - each and every one of them breaks my heart - i am so sorry for your losses :hug:

I'm in tears after reading your stories, you are all so brave and I cannot imagine what you have all been through. Big hugs to you all and your angel babies. May they rest in peace. x

Hi everyone, my first child William was stillborn at 38 weeks on 2nd June 2007 due to cord entanglement. I went to bed, he had the hiccups and was kicking normally but when I woke in the morning I felt no movement. My poor boy got tangled up in the cord while I was sleeping. He was perfect and weighed 5lb 5oz.

I now have a little girl Erin who is 9 months old - a lovely little sister for William.
Hugs to you all. xx

I had my baby boy Callum 3rd October 2008 weighing 9lb 14 oz everything seemed fine at first and then he started fitting and was on life support for the 5 days of his little life, post mortem revealed he had brain damage that was from a problem possible with the cord getting tangled towards the end of my pregnancy cutting off oxygen to his brain and heart resulting in the brain damage. Always be my little boy xxxxx

Your stories fill me with tears.

:hug: for you all xxxx

I am so sorry everyone... I didnt realise there were so many of us that have had stillbirths, SID's, Neo natal and other losses :cry::cry: Its not fair!
Im sure all of our babies are playing happily together...but I wish they could all be with us :cry:

Donna xxx

♥Proud Mummy To Sophie, An Angel Born Perfectly Into Heaven! 31.01.08 ♥:cry:
♥Sophie's Website♥

https://www.familyticker.com/ticker/tickers/w4m9b5ld2q9hnloi.png
https://remembranceticker.tickershack.com/tickers/vt2me72lida63gpn.png
https://i36.tinypic.com/14t8zt5.jpghttps://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/donnapickering/button-112.gif
♥Fell Pregnant With Sophie After Not Having AF for TWO Years..She's My Perfect Miracle! Diagnosed With PCOS Dec 08. Just Started Metformin-Hoping For Regular AF's♥

These stories are all heartbreaking. You are all so brave to tell your story and hope that from being on here it gives you a little strength to keep going. I'm thinking of you all xx

I had my baby boy Callum 3rd October 2008 weighing 9lb 14 oz everything seemed fine at first and then he started fitting and was on life support for the 5 days of his little life, post mortem revealed he had brain damage that was from a problem possible with the cord getting tangled towards the end of my pregnancy cutting off oxygen to his brain and heart resulting in the brain damage. Always be my little boy xxxxx

Just wanted to say well done for posting in here.

I wasn't sure wether I should or not but I decided to in the end.

I always think about Callum as our little angels were born on the same day.

Hope you're doing ok honeyxxxxxx

I had my little son at 22 weeks and 2 days. He was only with us for one hour. I had preterm labout. He was perfect in everyway but he jsut wasn't developed enough to cope on his own. The hospital refused to do anything because he was under the 24 week period. So I just had to hold my baby and see him slip away.

Its been six months now but I still get teary when I think about him. I will never forget him. I miss my angel. xxxxx

I had my little son at 22 weeks and 2 days. He was only with us for one hour. I had preterm labout. He was perfect in everyway but he jsut wasn't developed enough to cope on his own. The hospital refused to do anything because he was under the 24 week period. So I just had to hold my baby and see him slip away.

Its been six months now but I still get teary when I think about him. I will never forget him. I miss my angel. xxxxx

Im so sorry for your loss sweetie. Its so unfair that our babies are not with us. Wish i could say something to make it better for you. Thinking of you.:hug::hug: If you need to talk you can always PM.

Natasja
xxxxx

i lost my angel jessica on the 21st april at 19 weeks not sure why but we know she was a poorly girl. so sorry for everyone elses losses its so sad to see how many of us have had to go through late losses, stillbirths etc. :hug: to you all and floaty kisses to all of our angels. x

i lost my angel jessica on the 21st april at 19 weeks not sure why but we know she was a poorly girl. so sorry for everyone elses losses its so sad to see how many of us have had to go through late losses, stillbirths etc. :hug: to you all and floaty kisses to all of our angels. x

Im so sorry for your loss sweetie....:hug::hug:

i lost kieran at 39+6 in feb 08. felt lack of movement and midwife could not find heartbeat. confirmed with a scan he had died. i will never forget that day. its like a video playing over and over in my head. he was a perfect 7 lb and 56 cm. my precious little man.

i am now pregnant 17 weeks but terrified. have ds who is nearly 3.

hugs to all of you. its soo sad and terrible there are some many baby angels up in heaven.

marie xx

i lost kieran at 39+6 in feb 08. felt lack of movement and midwife could not find heartbeat. confirmed with a scan he had died. i will never forget that day. its like a video playing over and over in my head. he was a perfect 7 lb and 56 cm. my precious little man.

i am now pregnant 17 weeks but terrified. have ds who is nearly 3.

hugs to all of you. its soo sad and terrible there are some many baby angels up in heaven.

marie xx

Im so sorry for your loss hunny. Big :hug: xxxx

I am so sorry Marie :cry: I wishing you a smooth and boring pregnancy! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"