StillBirths, Neo-Natal Loss & SID's?!

Thank you for being so strong & sharing the story of your angels. You are all amazing & I wish you all the luck in the world xx

I am soooo sorry for everybodys losses. It is truly the most tragic thing that can happen to anybody.

We lost our precious son aged 14 months on 10th November 08. He had a high temp after his MMR and died in his cot. The doctors put it down as SID's but we still believe that the MMR caused his death. I don't think we will ever stop grieving his death. I miss him more than words can describe.

3 weeks after losing out DS we found out I was pregnant but lost it at 7wks. Found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago and currently loosing this one as I type. Am heartbroken.

I am soooo sorry for everybodys losses. It is truly the most tragic thing that can happen to anybody.

We lost our precious son aged 14 months on 10th November 08. He had a high temp after his MMR and died in his cot. The doctors put it down as SID's but we still believe that the MMR caused his death. I don't think we will ever stop grieving his death. I miss him more than words can describe.

3 weeks after losing out DS we found out I was pregnant but lost it at 7wks. Found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago and currently loosing this one as I type. Am heartbroken.

so sorry for your loss of your son and also for your 2 recent losses :hugs: hun. x

:cry::cry::cry: I am soooo sorry to hear your story :hugs: I know theres nothing I can say but Im so sorry xxx

I am so sorry babe! I really am :cry: I wish I could make it better for you! Im so heartbroken for you :cry:

Lots of love and :hugs::hugs::hugs:

♥Mummy Misses You So Much Sophie ♥31.01.08♥
♥Sophie's Website♥
https://tac.families.com/cb/265918.pnghttps://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/donnapickering/4507-181833-265605-a-O-2.jpg
♥Fell Pregnant With Sophie After Not Having AF for TWO Years..She's My Perfect Miracle! Diagnosed With PCOS Dec 08. Sick Of My Stupid Body!! Hoping For Regular AF's♥

Oh hunni :hug: my heart is breaking for you :cry: xx

Thank you for letting us in on your stories. You are ALL so brave!
Hugs for you all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The events on this thread make me sob. I am totally heartbroken for every one of you and I wish you all every success in whatever the future holds. Sending you all much love.

:hug:Im so sorry for your loss hun... One always thinks that your own story is horrible and sad and heartbreaking until you find others whom have felt more pain.....
I have realised.. from 4weeks pregnant to full term pregnant or a living child.... nothing compares to the pain of losing a CHILD.....:hug:
My prayers and thoughts are with you, i pray that You will find peace in your heart and that there is a Happy ending ahead for all of us....:hugs:

Thank you ladies for your kind words. Big :hug: to all.

No matter what age, or what the circumstances it is truly the most tragic thing to happen to any women. I feel like I could curl up and die right at this moment. The only thing keeping me going is the thought of getting pregnant again.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hug: I am very sorry for all of your losses. I lost my first born son at 10 months old to SIDS on 8th April 2004. The worst thing about SIDS is that there just aren't any answers. He was a perfectly happy little boy, just beginning to try to walk and talk and then he was gone, it's so unfair. I wish I could save others from the pain of losing a baby, my thoughts are with you all xxx

:hugs: to you hunni it must be so so hard to lose a child after being with them for so long and seeing them grow and have a personality.

sad mummy- the thought of being pg again is what kept me going when i lost my 2 angels (and of course my 2 gorgeous daughters) this time round its not as easy as i arent sure whether df will agree to ttc and risk going through more pain but i hope one day i will x

:hugs: to you hunni it must be so so hard to lose a child after being with them for so long and seeing them grow and have a personality.

That's it, in a nutshell, so glad someone understands. Thank you for your kind words :) xxx

Hi everyone.. I am so sorry to read all of your stories. I feel your pain and it is terrible to lose a child at any stage of its development or life!

We lost our daughter Rebecca @ 19+5 weeks on November 19th,2008. We went in for our 20week scan and she had no heartbeat. I was induced the next day.
We have now found out after another loss just recently that Rebecca's death was caused by a virus that I carry that caused genetic defects to her. She was tiny but perfect I wish I could of never let her go. As I am sure you all can relate:hug:

Attachments

• Flowers BG 007.jpg
    Flowers BG 007.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Flowers BG 011.jpg
    Flowers BG 011.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 67
rach those pics of rebecca are beautiful thank you for sharing them. x

Rachjim98 so sorry to hear of your beautiful angel Rebecca, thank you for sharing her story with us. :hug: xxxx

Today is a black day. Woke up to what I thought was Alfie shouting Mummy and for that split second.......
It was the neighbours kids in the garden.

Am feeling enough pain for the whole wide world today.

Sending big hugs to all you beautiful ladies. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->