STM regulars

:rofl: wel it sounds silly saying balls and then willy :haha: but i didnt wana use proper words cause they just sound as silly :haha:

I duno what to do .. one of my good friends before i got pregnant its her 18th on 11th feb.. and i should of had baby by then and i promised her id go town with her or if she has a party then that + town .. its fine cause i can leave Jace with my dad cause its a friday or saturday night.. and i havent seen her in ages and i havent been out in ages either.. but i dont even know if ill be okay to go out by then recovered and settled with baby :huh: but i defo dont want to let her down :nope: cause this is why people leave me out all time cause i cant or dont wana go places! but i dont want to get left either cause when i get drunk or tipsy i tend to wonder off and end up on my own :( i just hope theres someone that will stick with me "/ lol oh and i hope i have money to do it or im stuffed! lol

awe I'm looking forward to being able to go out, I have to get new I.D. so I can go to bars, I wanted to mail my info off this week to get it, but now I need to wait, cause it cost $30 but now I have to buy my friends gifts for xmas. :( lol

can't i just get them my ID for xmas?:p

I havent even got my ID yet! i need to send off for it but i havent got the money cause of christmas and then iv just got to get a mattress for cot when babys here dont think i need anything else.. but it costs £50 i think for one here if i dont get it by my mates birthday then i cant go cause i not get in i dont think cause im only small and iv been few times before and only got in a few :(

i cant wait 2 go clubbin PROPERLY :)
all i cn do is dance n have a few alcopops!

aww so it jus stretched a littlexx

I havent even got my ID yet! i need to send off for it but i havent got the money cause of christmas and then iv just got to get a mattress for cot when babys here dont think i need anything else.. but it costs £50 i think for one here if i dont get it by my mates birthday then i cant go cause i not get in i dont think cause im only small and iv been few times before and only got in a few :(

theres 2 different kinds I can get one that cost 30 or one that cost 85..
the one that cost 30 you can only use in my province.. the other one would be my passport which I could use anywhere, lol
but I think I will go with the cheaper one, Unless I can talk my dad into paying for my passport! lol

Im confused with this...

Emzi how did you get your ID? cause iv looked on internet and this one iv gone on says identity and passort so im guessing thats so you can use it like a passport and ID :wacko: .. i dont know if its the right one for just like saying im 18 as in ID so i can buy drinks etc .. i might have to ask my mum tomorrow :shrug:

But my passport is out of date! so if i need that up to date to do my ID ill have to re-new that which is going to cost even more :(

I think its £30 for ID it says on this that it is https://idsmart.direct.gov.uk/about-the-card.html is this right emzi? if you dont know just say :haha: x

I have no idea about how the UK id works ahaha:p
but I've been looking online I think I might just take my drivers test to get my ID it cost 125 to do it, and I pray my dad didn't get me anything for xmas yet cause thats what I want to ask for hehehe

I think iv got to get a provisonal.. but i dont understand it.. cause thats for a drivers thing but i dont want to learn to drive i cant afford to or anything i dont know if i can just apply for a provisonal and not take lessons or what :wacko: .. but it says i need a valid passport to do it ! and mines out of date grr!! :growlmad:

so confusing! lol
I called my brother to see if my dad already got me a gift and he said yea! and that it was sitting there:(
oh well, I guess I have to think if I wanna pay for it myself or not. grrr.

Anna (when you come on) .. Whats Noahs middle name going to be i was going to add it to the front page cause everyone else has theres on there siggys :)! x
im not fully decided yet but i think Zachary atm :) il let you know if i change my mind though :haha: xx

lol, I donno, I was reading in a book and it was like "when the baby is coming out you will feel a burning sensation they call this the ring of fire"

that does not sound fun,
lol. :shock: yer .... not fun at all..

yerr defoo i wana nooo :D hehe
i cant think of anymore names
tylar-jay or daisy-may it is..
dus daisy remind u of a cow tho xx
lol no! i like it xx

I think iv got to get a provisonal.. but i dont understand it.. cause thats for a drivers thing but i dont want to learn to drive i cant afford to or anything i dont know if i can just apply for a provisonal and not take lessons or what :wacko: .. but it says i need a valid passport to do it ! and mines out of date grr!! :growlmad:
iv got a provisional theyre £50 but im not learning to drive or anything, you dont have to until you wanna you can just have the provisional! i got it kinda for ID even though im not 18 til august lol but i can use it then :p but i was sort of planning to learn to drive which is why ive got it but realised i can nowhere near afford it now so not bothering, but you dont have to or anything :shrug:
would your parents not get you a new passport? :(
i think they're £80 for a new one (could be totally wrong there) and then you could just use that as ID and wouldnt need to get a provisional.
would have to be careful not to lose it tho :lol:
xx

Drinking age is 18 there?
it's 19 here and I thought that was good
cause its 21 in the USA, poor memysonand3 and jas. they have to wait so long!

Passports are expensive i know that :rofl: im not planning on going away tbh thats why i didnt want to re-new that! but then again i wanted to go away with family abroad for babys first holiday but might just go Skeg :rofl: in the summer if the sun comes out fingers crossed .. hell be just right age aswell :D

And ill just get provisonal i understand them now my friend explained it proper haha and youve just said that so i now get it :haha: i dont need passport either i can just send a copy of my birth certificate :D hopefully itll come before middle feb when i need it for be bummed if it dont come or something! and my friend will be angry :(

As for Zachary.. thats what i was considering calling Jace hehe xx

Passports are expensive i know that :rofl: im not planning on going away tbh thats why i didnt want to re-new that! but then again i wanted to go away with family abroad for babys first holiday but might just go Skeg :rofl: in the summer if the sun comes out fingers crossed .. hell be just right age aswell :D

And ill just get provisonal i understand them now my friend explained it proper haha and youve just said that so i now get it :haha: i dont need passport either i can just send a copy of my birth certificate :D hopefully itll come before middle feb when i need it for be bummed if it dont come or something! and my friend will be angry :(

As for Zachary.. thats what i was considering calling Jace hehe xx

thats my little brothers name but spelt Zackery.

I love the name Zach :) i only know few people called it aswell :)
and i dont have a clue about the age thing i know you have to look 21 to buy beer for supermarkets and fags.. :shrug: cause my sister works in co-op and she has to check but i spose if you have id you can get served anyway :haha:

oh I see. haha
eeek I'm watching this show about serial killers! so scary .

*Rant*​

soo my mom told me that she can't drive me to my doctors appointment tomorrow, even tho I asked a million times if she could..anyway so she's like don't be lazy take the bus, so now I have to take the bus and its an hour there then I would get to my doctors 45 mins too early and an hour and half back!! when my doctors appointments are like 15 mins long!
I do so much around the house for her and ALL I ask is for rides to the doctors! and if I cancel now I owe $20 dollars cause you have to give 24 hour notice!
:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->