STM regulars

Its more common for them to tell you your having a girl when its really a boy i think cause some dont have there bits developed quickly .. but aswell some end up being so dopey they mix the umbilical cord up with the willy :wacko: least i know im having a boy if im not theres 2 growths on the private areas!

oh yerr i forgot ur not from UK
i think them names wil go nicely togetherrr :D!

aha i no im convincin kie 4 a 4D scan
exspecially as i shud b getin evryfink i wanttt lmaoo xxx

hehe okay the middle name I've been thinking of....is Danger. lol

I spose its abit strange.. but im not judging any names cause its your baby and if you feel comfy with him being called that then go for it :thumbup: its different and another thing in the US/Canada theres names that iv never heard of before and its same with UK .. :shrug:

x

hehe, it be like a joke...
have you never heard the line "danger is my middle name" ?

I thought you said you was joking then i had to read it few times cause im dumb lol.. Iv heard of that lol people prob think its not really his middle name thats only thing theyd think he made it up .. id be like Look at my birth certificate then!! haha

Oh and Emzii.. If you do get a 4d scan have it inbetween 27 and 33 weeks .. iv said up to 33 weeks cause i had mine then and it was ace! .. but anytime inbetween them youll get some mint pics! :) xx

Oh and Emzii.. If you do get a 4d scan have it inbetween 27 and 33 weeks .. iv said up to 33 weeks cause i had mine then and it was ace! .. but anytime inbetween them youll get some mint pics! :) xx

I wanted one so bad:( I wish they didn't cost so much

I was lucky i spose i had mine day after my birthday so i had money and i didnt want to buy anything for ''me'' as such cause clothes is just no no at min and i just thought christmas is coming up so ill spend it on a scan :shrug: i was just too worried about them being wrong "/

Have you had the gender told you more then once?

I had an ultrasound at 21 weeksthen my last one at 33 and the lady said both times Quintin is a boy and she also said she has never been wrong

what date would i be on my 19th birthday
feburary 21stt
il be like..
20 somethingg :S

Have you had the gender told you more then once?

I had an ultrasound at 21 weeksthen my last one at 33 and the lady said both times Quintin is a boy and she also said she has never been wrong

I had 20 week scan and she told me it was definatly a boy she was kind of shocked cause she recons it was really clear and wel formed :haha: but if shes being serious about that then he takes after fob (not size of willy lol its his balls apparently) lol .. but then only other i had is 4d at 33 weeks.. and they checked the sex for me and said no doubt hes a boy and they got a piccy of down there but i couldnt tell proper to start with but think its his balls on the pic :haha: (i feel stupid saying willy and balls :wacko: dnt know why didnt know how else to say it other then penis and testicals lol)
x

REB_50.jpg

I think the bottom bit is his bum and the bit above theres 2 bumps? i think there his balls someone needs to agree or disagree with me where and what haha its abit confusing i think

thankz bek
im thik as shit lmao :)
wooop .. il ave it in march then :p xx

Im sad and worked it out for you :haha: .. and wel where ever you go if theyve got a website youll have to look it up and see when they do them from and till.. cause at mine where i went its from 27-36 weeks .. but others might be different x

It wont be soon as christmas is gone and january comes itll fly by .. every year seems to go fast i think i hope next year doesnt go to fast just cause i dont want my bubs to grow up to quick! lol but i want it to so you can have your LO! x

Can you guys tell by that pic where his boy bits are lol?

i cant work it all outt lmao
i feel pervy lookin
LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

hehe
inoooo <3 im excitedd xxx

I can't tell what I'm looking at! :S
lol there must me male parts somewhere in there, all I see is a bum!

lmao yerr a bum!
preggo wahs ur tattoo gone like noww? xx

:rofl: pervs looking at my babys bum :haha:

id label it but i cant be arsed to do it lol.. but like i said i think the 2 bumps above his bum are his balls :shrug: if not like i said they must be growths or abnormal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->