STM regulars

I have no snow here:( I really hope we get some for xmas!
I asked my mom if her husband can pick a day to home xmas, or xmas eve so my brother cancome over and she was all bitchy about it, grr I wish my step dad didn't have to ruin xmas.lol

update on my friend problem.... so She's like "my boyfriend wont say sorry, and he never wants to speak to cause he thinks your a bad person" and shes like "I still want to be friends, I just worry he is right ,and I worry that maybe you will be a bad mom" and I just about flipped out on that one! I have no idea who she thinks she is!
grrr

other then that things were fun with my dad yesterday I was little grumpy tho! cause I was straving adn we had to walk around the busy mall looking for a coat for my brother haha and I didn't get my xmas gift yet:p

the olympic torch went through my town today and I missed it!:dohh:

I think theres going to be snow for christmas this year in UK if it carries on like this lol.. it dont help that my big coats for winter dont fasten up anymore because of my bump :nope: and im not buying a new one just for winter when my bump will be gone in like a months time and stuff will fit again :haha: .. ill just have to freeze or stay indoors :haha:..

Tbh id just leave your friend now she dont seem worth it specially saying anything about being a BAD MOM :growlmad: thats uncalled for how does she know what kind of a mother your going to be if you havent dont it before and anyone whos a first time mum is going to be abit off at the start to get used to it all once in the routine and everything you just do your best hats what i say!

Glad you had a good time with your dad :) my sisters came back from uni at weekend and it just bugs me cause its like she rules the house she takes over! i was used to being in the front room watching tele and everything and now shes sat on the sofa i sit on all spread out :growlmad: and then she started moaning about her room being cluttered and not having anywhere to put her clothes!! :growlmad: she knew there wouldnt be space cause babys stuff and its basically his room now cause she lives with her friends near uni she just comes back odd times of the year and shes going back for new years day id guess so why she moaning :growlmad: proper selfish sometimes she thinks cause shes older one she can boss me about aswell grr..!

awe , I bought a big coat to go over my bump, I got it afew months ago cause I was really cold. lol

ya, I'm not talking to her for a bit and see how things go, I don't see how she knows anything about being a mom at all .

awe, thats what it was like my older brother moved back home for a year, I hated it ! i was so use to being the oldest at home, luckly he doesn't live here anymore and we get along alot better! haha.

"I worry that maybe you will be a bad mom" and I just about flipped out on that one! I have no idea who she thinks she is!
grrr
cant believe she said that!! who says that kind of thing??? :growlmad:

I think theres going to be snow for christmas this year in UK if it carries on like this lol.. it dont help that my big coats for winter dont fasten up anymore because of my bump :nope: and im not buying a new one just for winter when my bump will be gone in like a months time and stuff will fit again :haha: .. ill just have to freeze or stay indoors :haha:..
yeah hopefully although i bet with our luck it will have stopped by the time christmas comes and just be horrible dirty sludge :(
and im beginning to have the same coat problem! :( dont want to buy a new one just for a couple of months!
xx

im doing alright girls just been busy like crazy lately been getting my things outta the hospital so that when its delivery day i am ready to just have the girls i am sorry to not have kept you verry updated i missed you all so much i have been verry uncomfortable lately so i am in bed most of the day now =/ and not to mention swelling and contractiing
its just been unfun over here lately i also have been feeling sad i have been thinking about marriage alot lately seeing as most of my friend (here in idaho) are getting married and i just am so sad because i really really feel deep down inside that jared and i were ment to get married like fate or something but sadly i feel like i screwd it all up =( i am so excited to meet my girls i just wish he was too idk maybe its the hormones but i really miss that jerk

im doing alright girls just been busy like crazy lately been getting my things outta the hospital so that when its delivery day i am ready to just have the girls i am sorry to not have kept you verry updated i missed you all so much i have been verry uncomfortable lately so i am in bed most of the day now =/ and not to mention swelling and contractiing
its just been unfun over here lately i also have been feeling sad i have been thinking about marriage alot lately seeing as most of my friend (here in idaho) are getting married and i just am so sad because i really really feel deep down inside that jared and i were ment to get married like fate or something but sadly i feel like i screwd it all up =( i am so excited to meet my girls i just wish he was too idk maybe its the hormones but i really miss that jerk
You!!!
You're on!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Glad to hear everythings OK with the L/O's you had everyone here panicking!!
:hugs:

Good to see you on :thumbup:
(Also sorry about the whole marriage thing, PreggoEggo was upset thinking about marriage stuff as well)
But it's good to see your on!! :hugs:

Glad your back Ashley! we missed you lots!!

And me and fob was ment to be getting engaged but when i started to feel different we just left it and everything im not sure i want to get married i would get engaged and just stay engaged lol sounds silly but i wouldnt like the whole divorce thing if it came to that if people get engaged then can easily split and get back if things dont work out etc! ..

But fobs mum and dad never got married or anything :shrug: .. and theyve got 3 kids and are together still :) they must be strong but his dad said the same as me with the whole divorce thing lol x

Going shopping today and i feel like CRAP!! :rofl:
Proper feel sick and rough! .. but i have to go cause need to get the last of the christmas presents for family .. but its abit icy on the roads so im worried for my sister shes been driving maybe 2years or something but i dont want to crash or anything should think possitive i know but :blush: i worry too much specially with ice and stuff!
x

How comes I've literally only just seen this?! Lol!!!

Good idea though Becy!! :thumbup:

:hugs:

Xxx

haha hello sophie you found us!
and ashley yay youre back :D
sorry to hear about the pain and discomfort atm and dont get too down about the marriage thing :( we're young we have our whole lives ahead of us and you didnt screw up anything with jared !! he sounds like a prick, he was the one who screwed things up and you had a lucky escape if you ask me. :hugs:
xxx

this is just the same as out otherr onee??
aha anna i love what u put on the bottom.. the names of our bumps :D x

Sophie.. i just thought make it cause then its just us 7 can talk in here and stay close and then in the other new people will join and we can all talk in there too if that makes sense :)

xx

and in this one we can talk about other things, when we can use the other one to rant about FOBs :)

awe welcome back memysonand3! 4 more days till your little ones are here! :baby::baby::baby:
me and you memysonand3 will find better guys:) and have wonderful weddings:p

Yep one day your dreams and wishs will come true youll find a decent guy and be really happy :)! best way to think :D xx

=] awhh
im kindaa starting to form my bump noww. just want 2 showw!!xx

my fone wont let me the wire things messed upp
its just like me breathing out kinda.
i cn feel it more than see it if that makes sence??x

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!
Last box tomorrow!!!! :huh:
how scary iv been waiting to go into it for ages :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads