STM regulars

So far I don't see ANY resemblance between FOB and Riley.. My dad says maybe the shape of his eyes but it's hard to tell so young.. Otherwise he looks like me :cloud9:
I'm sure once he gets older he'll look just like him though... I haven't seen any baby pictures of FOB

Also it's really only required to actually bathe them like once a week but it's good to use like a washcloth to clean certain areas daily..So I've heard :shrug:

Hmm i havent got any of the other guy hes like deleted his facebook by the looks of it my friend tried to find him and he dont come up no more and iv deleted all the photos off my phone and laptop :(! im gutted wanted to have a comparson lol but i think he looks mostly like jay cause theyve both got blonde hair blue eyes lol but his face shape is more chubby lol jays is long. I actually dont think Quintin look like FOB lol maybe its because babys faces are more round :shrug: your FOBs face is longish like jays is .. I think Quintin and Riley both kinda look more like there mummys :)! im jealious i wish Mason looked like me more :(

i wonder who my LO will look more like...
waiting game! i hate it :p

ya, I think Quintin looks more like me then fob, we will see as he gets older.
he does have fobs bumchin.lol and his hair line other then that i think he mostly looks like me.

I do think mason looks like you tho, he has has jays eyes tho

I'm scared once Riley gets older he'll look just like FOB :wacko:

Ofcorse I don't want him looking exactly like me because I hate the shape of my face and stuff it's so round and ew :haha:
Riley definitely has my chin and nose though (although it's hard to tell on a newborn with noses) maybe lips too.. I know FOB are pretty thin and Riley's seems to be fuller..

Oh goodness I already had him and I'm still playing the waiting game because once he gets older he wont have that big round chubby face and you'll be able to see more facial details..
I REALLY wanna know what color his eyes will be.. they're still just this really dark newborn color and I'm so impatient because FOB has blue eyes and I have hazel green eyes..

Mason just has jay's hair line and eye colour .. i dont know at min if his hair is going to go lighter to blonde or if its going to go darker looks as if itll go more blonde.. but my hair was mousy brown when i was born and it soon turned dark brown lol .. Hes got my lips though lol could tell on my 4d scan he did .. think hes got jays ears aswell.. as his family say me and jay have pixie ears! i was like thanx alot lmao but mine arent pointy and masons look more rounded at top lol

haha gotta question for you mommys!

you know when feeding LO do you stop befor ethere finished to wind them?

whow do u wind them if they fell asleep without waking them!?!

Erm ... lol
Mason takes ages to drink sometimes so i have to stop half way through to wind him and then hell carry on till end of bottle.. but he sometimes falls asleep through the bottle lol (but its what i used to do as a baby lol) so he prob takes after me with that.

And you have to wake them really to wind them theyd proberley wake there self anyway.. Mason crys if he gets his wind stuck and needs his back rubbing lol.
xx

ya,sometimes I burp quintin half way during a feed, sometimes i dont, he is VERY hard to burp, he farts loads tho. lol My mom says he gets his air out the other end :p

yeah :] unless they dont stop half way depends i like to give him a break lol or he chokes or usually will be sick

Riley can already pull his binky(dummy I believe you UK girls call it) back to his mouth successfully sometimes..It's rare but it has been done :shock:

He also has strong neck muscles if I hold him up against my chest I have to watch him or he'll try to fling his head back :haha:

:haha: Jas he sounds like mason alot he tends to 1 minute have his head really strong and forward and then next it flops somewhere else lol! but hes managing to hold his head up alot now they usually do by 6weeks :) im really shocked with mason when i hold him up he puts his legs straight and like pushs on my legs to stand up! and he does it for quite a while im thinking hell be walking soon :haha: doubt it lol! ..

Hes got colic aswell and its horrible :( he crys constantly unless hes feeding :( hes got some gripe water now so im hoping this helps him cause im guna be dead from lack of sleep if not lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->