STM regulars

hehe at lastt!!
well il attempt at it tumoro
maybe my mothers fonee wil work xx

Anna (when you come on) .. Whats Noahs middle name going to be i was going to add it to the front page cause everyone else has theres on there siggys :)! x

yerr i wil eventually, when i see my friend next ill send fotos 2 her fone anywayy cus ive gola feww 2 send her.. so i cn do it that wayy =] hehe
whats Jace middle name gunna bee?xxx

Kl :D!

And Jack ment to be but iv now found out my grandads real name was John .. but i never knew this! he always got called Jack apparently in them days people called John had the nickname Jack :wacko: confuses me.. but oh well but Jack seems to be something runs in family few people know my dad as Jack but his names Brian.. :shrug: lol.. So it was going to be Jace-Jack but its abit of a mouth full lol but then if he has a nickname it can be JJ which i like cause FOB as his names Jamie (Jayy) :) .. But if not Jack maybe John but spelt (Jon) .. but :shrug: it dont even have to be any of them im a mess :rofl: ill change my mind last minute i know i will! x

dont have jace-john :| jace-jack sounds better
i mean up 2 u butt jace john dusnt rele gooo .. xx

Yeah i like Jack more lol.. Jon is abit strong i think its okay for a older lad but not for a kiddy lol Jack is for both :) i think itll be Jace-Jack tbh hope i dont change my mind to anything want to settle on a name now lol! x

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!
Last box tomorrow!!!! :huh:
how scary iv been waiting to go into it for ages :rofl:

so exciting! next week is my turn to move into the last box.
the closer and closer birth gets the more freaked out I get

i cant wait til ur all poppin um out
my friends have been tellin me the contractions hurt the most xx

I've been debating changing Quintins middle name too, but Its silly what I want to change it to so I haven't told many people. lol
I will tell you guys if you promise not to laugh at me, and if you HATE it,, just pretend you dont! lol.

i cant wait til ur all poppin um out
my friends have been tellin me the contractions hurt the most xx

lol, I donno, I was reading in a book and it was like "when the baby is coming out you will feel a burning sensation they call this the ring of fire"

that does not sound fun,

arrr nooo!!! =\
i get all urr stories 1st
haha how u been anyway chik its been a few days lmao xx

Yeah iv heard the contractions hurt the most too and the pushing .. but when babys coming its ment to feel like a really good feeling i dont know how just like the feeling of the baby coming down the birth canel (hope i said that right :haha:) .. but i think itll all be horrible to me im a wimp!!

And whats the middle name ?? i wont be horrible about it its your choice :) xx

yerr defoo i wana nooo :D hehe
i cant think of anymore names
tylar-jay or daisy-may it is..
dus daisy remind u of a cow tho xx

Lool no it dont remind me of a cow anyway lol .. its a nice name Daisy-may :)
i like Tylar-jay too there both nice names! but soon as you have your next scan youll prob start thinking of other names anyway and change your mind but maybe you wont :p

And i know not everyone can afford extra scans like 4d ones or private ones but alot of people keep going on about theyve been told the wrong sex!.. this girl whos due day before me was always told she was having a girl .. and she got told today at a growth scan shes having a boy! ..:huh: she got pics of his boy bits and everything i proper feel for her! x

its differentt :o
living here in birmingham reminds me of this lad that used 2 go by the name danger
and he was very dangerouss :\ xx

Lool no it dont remind me of a cow anyway lol .. its a nice name Daisy-may :)
i like Tylar-jay too there both nice names! but soon as you have your next scan youll prob start thinking of other names anyway and change your mind but maybe you wont :p

And i know not everyone can afford extra scans like 4d ones or private ones but alot of people keep going on about theyve been told the wrong sex!.. this girl whos due day before me was always told she was having a girl .. and she got told today at a growth scan shes having a boy! ..:huh: she got pics of his boy bits and everything i proper feel for her! x

oh wow, I would be so upset if I've been told the wrong sex..
isn't more common to be told your having a girl and it end up being a boy?

hehe okay the middle name I've been thinking of....is Danger. lol

I spose its abit strange.. but im not judging any names cause its your baby and if you feel comfy with him being called that then go for it :thumbup: its different and another thing in the US/Canada theres names that iv never heard of before and its same with UK .. :shrug:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->