*STM* Single Teen Mummy

Thanks hun, I doubt it as he has just rang me to tell me that he would like to go Child Support through a private agreement rather than through the inland revenue.

Only because according to inland revinue he owes me $180NZD per week.

So he offered me $50 in a private agreement.

Fuck off!

Plus if I decide to go privately I loose $30pw from my benifit, so his daughter only sees $20!!!!!!

BASTERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's not even going to come now.

So much for promising me he would put Charlotte first!

aww hun what a dick!!
dont let him get away with not paying hun. i dont think he is responsible enough to have a private aggreement so you should just go ahead and do it.
:hugs:

and lauren that cross face u put looks like riley in ur sig pic :p xxx

Kill..Kill..KILL..
BRAINS MWUAHHHHHHH
Sorry, I reminded myself of a zombie with the kill so I had to :blush:
But back to the original topic :grr:

LOL jas..........well done! you actually managed to put a smile on my face!

It doesn't make a difference to me, apparantly because I'm on the benifit his money just goes to the govt to help pay for the benifit system. so we don't actually get a cent.

And being on the benifit means we have to go through IRD for child support

Hey girlies, sorry i've not been about much, stupidly busy atm :(

Uuuughhh i HATE FOB and his pain-in-the-ass mother :grr: this morning they kicked up a massive fuss and had a go at me for stopping BFing... and according to HIM my PND is all in my head and i just need to 'get over myself'! HA he's one to talk! Diiiiiickhead!!!!

xxx

thats crazy! of course thats not just in your head :hugs:

FOB still hasn't met quintin, or contacted me again. wonder if he ever will?

Hey girlies, sorry i've not been about much, stupidly busy atm :(

Uuuughhh i HATE FOB and his pain-in-the-ass mother :grr: this morning they kicked up a massive fuss and had a go at me for stopping BFing... and according to HIM my PND is all in my head and i just need to 'get over myself'! HA he's one to talk! Diiiiiickhead!!!!

xxx
heard that one before! :roll: their problems are obviously far more important/serious! gggrrrrrrrr

thats crazy! of course thats not just in your head :hugs:

FOB still hasn't met quintin, or contacted me again. wonder if he ever will?
do you want him to?

I wish "FOB" didnt wana bother with us tbh because i don't know who the dad is 100% to me i concieved with my ex but because i sleept with my other ex theres still a chance he could be his .. but my ex (who im sure i concieved with) basically left me at like 16 weeks preg and got a new gf now has no contact with me and when iv saw him out with mason he blanks us and just stares :huh: .. but this other ex's mum is getting involved and pressuring him to go court cause i dont let him have contact! but why should i really so iv ordered a DNA and thats going to be done next week and results within 10days so thats going to get sorted but if he is the dad iv said he can have him once a week im not going through court. Im going to be so lost without mason even just for a couple of hours :( just feel im in a routine with him and i know what to do he doesnt and i dont even want to explain selfish really but he dont even care its just his mum .. and she wont be happy about 1 day in the week cause she not be there to see mason but its not a visit for her to be there each time arrgh :(
I hate having situations like this!

Bleh..I don't even wanna talk about what went on between me and fob last time..:sick:

oooh you have to tell us now! lol

edit- you don't have to tell us. lol didn't wanna sound rude, im just nosy :haha:

OMG my ex tried to tell me that he wants 50/50 when Charlotte is a bit older. Yeah right! When I asked him what he would do with her while he is at work he told me that he would either

Put her in daycare (when I am specifically studying for the next 6 years by corrospondace to avoid this) and of course he would expect me to pay half

Or........and this one is good

Take her out in the van all day with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a courier, and would have to leave her alone while he was doing the deliveries. Deliveries which often take up to 15 minutes if he is going to the hospital. So he is willing to leave her in the van, alone, outside the emergency room, where who knows what whack jobs are going in and out. What a good idea - not! Plus you know, theres that teeny tiny matter of it being ILLEGAL to leave a child in a vehicle unattended!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->