*STM* Single Teen Mummy

Seems like he doesnt know what he wants maybe needs to give it abit of time but he cant mess you about either cause that will really mess with your head, to me even though i dont know him personally.. seems soon as he goes he will realise what hes lost and misses and come back to you but its going to be hard if hes seeing Maisie cause he will have to see you at some point to do it :\
xx

i think its me more than him that wants out of this relationship, the trust went along time ago, and im fed up of the lies and im constantly paranoid now and thats not a healthy relationship x

No money but his family came, first time since he was in the hospital.. His mom, his brother and his grandparents
pretty fun with his little bro wrestling abunch.. although he has his hands all over me
ETA:FOB had his hands all over me.. not his brother :haha:
(Although technically his brother has since we're wrestling but he's nine so its not bad lol)

lol jas you crack me up

last i heard about fob is he wasnt wasting his time or money on 'her'
dickhead.com

ok. whats everyone doing for fathers day? i mean my best friend whose a guy and we are apptment mates is taking over the role of "dad" so they have a male rolemodel in there life, so we are celebrating him. wbu guys?

and to danniemum2be dont worry about it. you will figure something out, and u always have us for support!

Havent popped yet, but im due in december. I consider myself single considering my FOB is never around...

I haven't heard from FOB so idk if he's off.. but idk.. celebrating with my dad? lol

:haha: Rome!
that did make me giggle i might join you and cry lol
im not celebrating for FOB he can balls ive cutt him off completely now just waiting for him to go csa now and want contact and doubt he will do thats that!

Only thing im celebrating is for my dad.. ging for a meal on sunday with him and my sister and mason :) can't wait tbh

so am i :( i just want a cuddle. is that too much to ask?

:hugs: :winkwink:

Ano wat use mean tho :( I would just love to cuddle up on the sofa wi someone n watch a dvd, or go out n walk hand n hand.... Its the lil insignificant things i miss the most :( x

Im same i see lots of happy families and then im there on my own with mason walking around and stuff :( but id rather that then be back with my ex tbh lol! but i just wana find someone new

i also hate being alone :(
some girl I know just had a baby not to long ago and her boyfriend and her just got engaged and my mom talked about it like 20 times, lol
im so jealous.

Hey girls, I just posted this in single parenting. but thought I should also post here because im so upset!
FOB is a jerk, but whose isnt:dohh:
Havent been on ina while but knew I could come let off some steam here!
So FOB has ignored me since dec so I was still pregnant I contacted him in Feb & April & again in May letting him know of my pregnancy complications and then the arrival of my daughter, he never responded to any of those messages.
:growlmad:
Hasnt seen her, asked how shes doing, showed any signs that he cares about her exsistense.
my baby is 6 weeks old today :happydance: and I wrote him on FB saying if you dont start coming around for our daughters sake i will be filing for child support, I thought maybe it would be an eye-opener for him.
but he replies first time since dec to say
"goodluck"

OMG!! that makes me sooo mad, why would he just say goodluck like he is sooo invinciable.. how could he be so selfish?
mind you he is only 19, will be 20 soon but age doesnt matter he still immature it makes me so mad!
it only gets to me when im up sooo tired with my baby while hes losing no sleep, has no worries whatsoever and obviously just doesnt care.

my mom says not to let it get to me, but how can i not? that is suppose to be her father, guess hes nothing but a sperm donor :coffee:

any advice or anything?
i will be filing for child support very soon!!

oh yeah so i went on his friends list and messaged people with his last name (family) only 2 ppl! so mad i wish it was more because none of his family or friends knew of my pregnancy I hope his family that i did contact will be nice and maybe let the other family members know of the new addition, I dont even wanna be with him I just want him to be a freakin father. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->