*STM* Single Teen Mummy

1st of all :hugs:
My fob is kinda the same he hasn't seen quintin at all, and hes almost 5 months old.
and I'm trying to bring him to court for child support but I don't know where he is at most of the time, right now I'm pretty sure he is at the jail like 10 mins away from my house :doh:
anyway! when I talked to his family they said they wanted nothing to do with my son until I got a DNA test so his family ended up being just as rude as him!

OMG, i cant believe his family are jerks too! I hope his family replies to me, ill just be more upset if their rude also. Im hoping child enforcement will be able to locate him cause I dont know any information really on him. i did research on like what they might need to be able to locate him faster or whatever.. idk his address. or phone number.. dont know his bday! and his friends wont give it to me well obviously their his friends! but even his friends thinks hes being selfish, yet wont help me with information on him. ugh!!

i really dont understand what goes on in these guys minds, like a baby is nothing to them, not a real person just a baby. idk. but thanks for the hug!

yea I did almost the same thing but didn't know too much about FOB.
were you guys together long?
my FOB and me were only together for 3-4 weeks then broke then i found out i was pregnant

Ugh.. Men who have absolutely nothing to do with their.. lets say sperm because child doesn't fit such boys like them

They're going to regret it in the future. They weren't there for the first moments in their life. Or even ever.. One thing that pisses me off of FOB has noo idea what it's like to be a parent.. he has no reality of how hard and stressful it is. When he comes over he holds Riley all day so all he does it sleep/eat/pee.. MAYBE 1 poopy diaper.. last couple days I've had like 5 poopy diapers a day.. insane..
He doesn't have him when hes fighting sleep and screaming his lungs out no matter what you try to do. He doesn't have him when he got up 2-3 times a night and it took 2 hours to get him back to sleep. He doesn't know the first thing about parenting. He has no clue what it's like and yet he can still in his mind think he's a "father" He's put less then $200 towards his own fucking kid.. His family .. Lets see so far have bought him socks .. and that was at my baby shower.. The boy is completely mindless about the whole child support thing.. He said set it up with his lawyer so my mom called and was transfered to THREE different people before getting an answering machine with btw they never called back. So we mentioned him just giving us money without going through the state.. he agreed and so next time he came.. No money.. We said we'd try to get a bank account set up for me so he could put money into that...
Next time he showed up.. No money.. Then he blamed me for not setting one up yet so "How would he know"
Well, I have the account set up now. I haven't talked to him to tell him and he said next time he comes out he'll bring money since I got on to him about it..
I hate men. I'm going to stick to women. They may be psychotic but atleast they can't knock me up. :grr:

Me & fob never were ina relationship just friends I guess. We go to the same school I never see him there though, & I met him through a friend. Even if I can get child suppoort order I think id still be having mixed emotions based on the fact that he is not physically taking care of her, & my daughter will prob never knoe her father & I won't even have much to say about him to her. But child support will help w. Expenses of course but prolly not much until he gets a good job. Blahblah
Our sperm donors suck. & ppl say one day they will regret it, but I wonder if that's really true. They should survey men who didn't play an active role in their childs life to actually find out. I really would like 2 knoww. Like wen they maybe move on & have a baby by sum1 they want to have a baby with wat makes them more excited about that life then the suprise babies in the past? Ugh im with jas I hate guys, mainly guys who don't tke care of responsibilty.

Idk what went wrong in december fob was starting 2 come around to the idea saying if I ever needed anything not be scared 2 ask, and he liked the name I picked out, blahblah & then after that idk what happened he just changed his mind I suppose?

I guess we could all go on&on on the stress they caused us, but in the end id like to believe its just making us stronger!

& ppl say one day they will regret it, but I wonder if that's really true. They should survey men who didn't play an active role in their childs life to actually find out. I really would like 2 knoww. Like wen they maybe move on & have a baby by sum1 they want to have a baby with wat makes them more excited about that life then the suprise babies in the past?
i wanna know too!

I hate men. I'm going to stick to women. They may be psychotic but atleast they can't knock me up. :grr:

are you into older women?:winkwink:

& ppl say one day they will regret it, but I wonder if that's really true. They should survey men who didn't play an active role in their childs life to actually find out. I really would like 2 knoww. Like wen they maybe move on & have a baby by sum1 they want to have a baby with wat makes them more excited about that life then the suprise babies in the past?
i wanna know too!

are you into older women?:winkwink:

:winkwink:
Also, It may take many many MANY years but I'm sure over half will regret it..

FOB hasnt paid a penny towards noah since hes been born (neither has my mum, but thats another story, shes a heartless bitch and has no interest in him whatsoever even though we live under the same roof)
his excuse is 'most teen dads just fuck off and have nothing to do with the kid, you should count yourself lucky im still around' .. :wacko:.. ok i suppose he has a point but still, i am paying for noah completely on my own and he is expensive! lol
anyway whenever ive brought up him paying me i just get the bla bla bla you should feel lucky with what you've got, but today he sat down and said 'so lets talk about maintenance' i was like ummm...oook.. didnt know quite what to make of it lol but he asked what i need and i said i guess you could buy his nappies cos i get milk free anyway and i like buying his clothes and the little things for him i have child benefit and stuff to buy it with. so he agreed to pay me £7 a week for nappies and more as and when he grows into bigger sizes and they get more expensive.

its a start, i guess...

Hey girls update from my spermdonor story.
not sure if i mentioned this in my last post, i didnt go back to read it :wacko:
but anyways after he blocked me from contacting him on facebook i went ona search for his family on facebook wrote two ppl who turn out to be his dad, and his auntie. the dad replies back 5days later and says he wants more info to call him asap. so i call and im like what do yu wanna kno? i tell him everything and he didnt seem to believe me kept saying "I want to believe you, are you sure he is the only possiible father, and are you willing to submit dna test" im like yeah otherwise I wouldnt have contacted you if i wasnt sure of my babies father. I sent him a pik of her, he called me few days later giving me spermdonors grandpas # cause he actually lives out here the dad and auntie live in alabama. :wacko:

So i was scared to call the gpa like what do i say? :shrug: So i had my sisteer call just letting him know of the new addition and didnt call me back but the next morning i get a text from an unknown number and i automatically knew who it was cause it said "leave my fam out this we can get a paternity test and see whats up" and i replied. yeah we"ll see whats up. and blahblah i told him if he was around it wouldnt have gotten to his family, and i let him know her name and how old he is and he said "suprinsgly i know ive kept tabs" and i say why would yu keep tabs on someone you've never seen? and he said just her age and ive seen piks.
not sure how hes sseen piks cause ive never sent him any and hes not a friend of mine. i think he has gone on one of his friends and looked. anyways i think its weird to think about a baby for 7 weeks and never want to see her :dohh:
guys are stupid!!
i ask him when do yu plan on doing paternity? and after thats confirmed what do yu plan on doing? he replied im at the point that if shes mine ill be there for her but well find out soon enough.

anyways he wanted me to send him piks so he can send them to his gma. sooo i did.
also got my childsupport application in the mail few days ago :winkwink: now that i know some of his fam number it should be easy to contact him so woohoo for that.

im thinking if he ever decides to see her, how i might feel with him holding my daughter. I just feel like shes all mine, not sure if i wanna share :haha:

Am I like the only one in this group that hasn't gotten laid in forever?
I'm seriously ready to go jump fob!
A girl has needs :( It's been like almost a year since I properly did it I'm going to go insane

Erm lol!
i last did in april with an ex who i got back with but it all ended badly lol!
i dont actually miss it much tbh lol

Guess I belong in here now too.

And Jas - get yourself a decent toy haha

I got the thread moved to GS...but basically our whole relationship was one lie after another. and he tried to see a prostitute while I was pregnant. So yeah....totally over.

Lol, I figured I'm going to be single for a very long time, and hey, a girl has needs lol

A toy was a very good investment haha

:rofl:
Yeah.. Except it would be hard for me to get a hold of one and hide it..
I'm about ready to jump Riley's dad this is driving me insane :dohh:

im abit frustrated as well LOL.
im sorry to hear that akira (sorry whats your name?),i read the thread before it was moved actually what a dickhead :growlmad:
xxx

It's Nicole lol. Yeah I agree...he is a dickhead!

Apparantly he is coming over tonight, fingers crossed he isnt too horrid this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->