*STM* Single Teen Mummy

It got kinda bad. afterwards I hated myself... Now I don't want to be within 10 feet of him.. :sick:
OMG my ex tried to tell me that he wants 50/50 when Charlotte is a bit older. Yeah right! When I asked him what he would do with her while he is at work he told me that he would either

Put her in daycare (when I am specifically studying for the next 6 years by corrospondace to avoid this) and of course he would expect me to pay half

Or........and this one is good

Take her out in the van all day with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is a courier, and would have to leave her alone while he was doing the deliveries. Deliveries which often take up to 15 minutes if he is going to the hospital. So he is willing to leave her in the van, alone, outside the emergency room, where who knows what whack jobs are going in and out. What a good idea - not! Plus you know, theres that teeny tiny matter of it being ILLEGAL to leave a child in a vehicle unattended!
Seriously?!? :grr: You're perfectly capable to take care of her then and he wants to put her in a daycare and call that spending time with her? wtf?

Yeah, he only wants 50/50 to get out of paying child support.

Oh jas, what happened?

I'll quite happily kick him in the nads for you :)

hope I'm not intruding, but since I'm pretty much an STM thought I'd pop in and say Hi

also men are dicks :)

x

It wasn't violent or anything.. I was desperate.. it didn't go all the way but still..
Ugh I hate myself for ever even touching him again :(

Romeee... Now you're dating I'm like the only one left :(
I thought we were going to swear off men forever and run away together....

Awe jas, ur not the only one! I'm too bloody scared to look at a new guy let alone consider dating!

I don't even have options around here...I'm the youngest out of all of you.. Live in the country.. don't go to school.. Don't have friends to hook me up and even if I met a guy, who would want to date a girl as young as me with a baby?

I don't even have options around here...I'm the youngest out of all of you.. Live in the country.. don't go to school.. Don't have friends to hook me up and even if I met a guy, who would want to date a girl as young as me with a baby?

:hugs: :hugs:

:hugs: its okay, we all make those kinds of mistakes, well i do :dohh:

Me too :dohh:

:rofl: and me

how is everyone today?

i posted a thread about it in GS (since he has now decided to sign up to BnB :roll:) but FOB and me are on non speaking terms lol. hes been lying to me about having money for months and ive not had a penny off him when he owes me £400 :nope: then after he knew i'd found out he rang me asking me to transfer £6 to him :wacko: (hes fucked off to liverpool) and when i said no he said im a c*nt and hes never seeing me again (i am his only friend) so i said fine by me if you wanna throw that away over £6. serious hatred going on right now!

oh also linzie i walked right past your FOB the other day :winkwink: gave him a nice death glare, very fun times

Can i join u guys? Me and OH just broke up 2day.. we just werent happy 2getyha:(

I am now a single mummy
not much difference cause i basically did everything myself but now its official

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->