*STM* Single Teen Mummy

I am now 100% single.
Need some advice about child support.
FOB/ Anthony says he cant afford child support
even though he spends 50$per week on weed 40 a week on booze and he smoke
So over 400$ a month on stuff he does not need so he does have enough money to give me if he did not spend it on silly things.
Is it better for his to comer see Lyrik or should I take him to count.
He said if I take him to court he wont come see her any more
I never had a dad so its hard for me to know whats right.

take him to court, if he won't see her because if it, it will be a huge mistake on his part, but the court will give him a set amount he has to pay and if he doesn't have it , it will add up :)
I want to take my FOB to court, I filled out all the paper work I could right now they are just trying to find him:growlmad:

He does have the money I know he does.
I am going to the social assistance office and see if they can help me out with rent.
My mom and I am are just not getting along and I think by January i need to move out

:hugs: good luck hun, I love living on my own, tho I cried for like 2 months when I 1st moved out because it was alot different ahaha

:) thanks
When i moved out the first time I cried every night till I moved in with Anthony.
I just know I cant be the mom I want to be if I a living with my mom.
And I my own space but I cant have if I live with my mom.
Even though I love the help and when she watches Lyrik when I go to the gym I Just need out!

Does any1 get lonely ?
yep quite alot :(

I am now 100% single.
So over 400$ a month on stuff he does not need so he does have enough money to give me if he did not spend it on silly things.
take him to court, if he wants to throw away seeing his daughter because he would rather spend his money on drugs than her then thats his problem not yours. its not like you are stopping him seeing her, he is just trying to blackmail you xxx

I am now 100% single.
take him to court, if he wants to throw away seeing his daughter because he would rather spend his money on drugs than her then thats his problem not yours. its not like you are stopping him seeing her, he is just trying to blackmail you xxx

I know but its so hard since I never had a dad growing up But I would rather her not have a dad then have a shitty dad.
He gave me 125$ yesterday but still not enough, I have paid for everything of hers myself and I am sl glad I have It makes me feel good to know I am giving her everything I can.

I can imagine its hard hun but he is probably just calling your bluff. If he has already bonded with lyrik i doubt he will actually want to cut her out of his life just because you are wanting to get the money you deserve. Then again i don't know him, and you do, and if you think he would really go through with it then maybe its not worth it xx

its a really hard derision to make. I dont want to be the reason she does not have a dad. But also right now I have to live at home cause I cant afford to move out. so its a double sided stick. HE is starting to help out so I am going to give it to January and by then he will bond with her more and if he wants to not be a part of her life, its not like I did not give his MANY chances. And by January she will be 6 months and I will need more money as she will need more things when she gets older. and I will need child care In July when i go back to work. I wish boys were not so silly,

hunny, you will not be the reason he doesn't see her if you take him to court and he wants nothing to do with her, HE is deciding that, not you.

Hey girls, haven't been in here for a long time, moved house on tuesday :D

:hugs: to everyone, hope you're all okay :) xxx

Hello ladies :)
Thanks to Anna- i have now arrived.

i'm 20 with my daughter who's 7 months.
recently single mum, who's now finding her way in life.
got a deposit on my new flat and trying my hardest to support my girl.

whatever happens i'll never leave her.

xx

hunny, you will not be the reason he doesn't see her if you take him to court and he wants nothing to do with her, HE is deciding that, not you.

So I talked to FOB and he said he will give me 100$ a month till he is done school then he will give me more.
Should I be okay with that?
Or ask for more?
I dont know what to do!!
100$ a month and he still see's Lyrik
Or take him to court?
I am thinking just to wait cause I want to move out in June and that is when he is done school. So I will get more money when I move out.

p.s I went out a date and I was wonderful.

take him to court, sorry but its the best, he can say "ya i will give you 100 a month, then more when I'm done school" but there is nothing holding him to that, lets say he blows lots of money on a new car or something? and doesn't have that 100, he can just be like "oh well" you take him to court,and if he doesnt pay it will add up, and they will make sure lyrik and you do get the money iykwim

fob said he would give me money, has he? no.

Yeah And he is all talk and no action I just dont want to believe it. I have to wait till I turn 19 and then I am going to go to our Assistance office and see what I can do. Cause I cant take living with my mom anymore and I cant afford to live on my own right now, I think I will fill for child support then:)

And my date.. soo good It was with a friend I use to kinda of hang out with in high school. I never knew he liked me till i got pregnant and he stil wants to see me! We went for ice cream and then went to party in the park( its like a little fair there is live local music and games and food) and we laughed A LOT and had a really good time. the only thing is FOB hates him and if he found out he would be so mad but its not his call/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->