*STM* Single Teen Mummy

callie[/B-]you have to wait till 19?

anna- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lol no, i couldnt go there again. Its hard cos i still love him but theres no way i could put myself through all that again

anna- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah I have to be 19 to even apply for assistance.
And I cant afford to move out till I get more money!
Well I could but then I could not eat.

:haha: probably best to wait then!

anna i was jsut bout to say the same as rome! il come drag you away!!!! noah is the only man u need. EVER. xxx

:haha: probably best to wait then!

I Am applying for rental assistance.
It will get approved in about 3 months
So long to wait but it will be worth it and i will be able to save money to move out!!!

im scared, i will be 16 and i think im pregnant, i'll be 17 when i have my baby.
im glad there are people who are out there and coping, im so worried about being judged and not being able to cope. The father of the baby will walk away and im going to be on my own :( i dont know what to do! x

Sarahlew. you can do only what you can sweet. you will do absolutly everything in your power to protect and provide for your baby. something just kicks in, it certainly did for me.

we all have to be mum and dad to our children and go through the good bits and horrible bits.
and to the annoyance of a few of us have to put up with 'but at daddies we he do this and we do that' - making us the boring ones.

there is no question about you not being able to do this hun :) you can, and you most likely have an incredible support network around you, if not, you have us on here! :hugs: xxxx

a friend was telling me he punched FOB is the face and knocked him out...makes me smile :rofl:

no :( maybe i will ask my friend later but i've ask him before and he has said fob moves around so much its hard to know where he lives

no :( maybe i will ask my friend later but i've ask him before and he has said fob moves around so much its hard to know where he lives

That is so silly!
I hope he does not keep moving
I am glad FOB is not moving cause he said he was going to and just not tell me
what a man thing to say!

just wanna come here and have a good cry, ive kicked OH out for good and need to find somewhere to stay with maisie asap why am i such a mug i took him bk over and over again!!!!!!!!!!!

Awe love.
I know the feeling I gave FOB so many chances and he messed them all up
Try to smile you have a wonderful beautiful daughter:)
You are doing whats right for her and that is all that matters:)

:hugs: you came to the right place to have a cry about FOB :haha:
why did you kick him out (if you dont mind me asking)

because since we have been together on several occasions he has been texting dirty txts to other girls and using blackberry messanger to send and receive naked pictures ive kicked him out and let him back in a few times and when i found loads last time he begged and promised that was it blah blah blah he was getting rid of his blackberry taking all the pins off his phone and that was it i could look at his phone whenever he wanted, and i have, but i havent checked it in a while and hes gone back to leaving it in the car and always on it so i went to go on it before and hes put new pins AND new passwords on it so i cant go near it, so i took MY memory card out of it and put it in my phone and there was a pic of some random girl on his phone naked and a voice recording, which u can send through bbm, og him telling some girl what he wanted to do to her was filthy so ive told him to go and that is seriously the final straw. this is his house so i need to move, i only speak to my nan and aunty bt they live mies away and all my friends live with their mums etc. so im looking at houses for £80 a week which i can just about afford, whilst im still getting OHs working tax credits and until i get income support and can then switch onto housing benefits so im trying to move out asap, if i dont do it now i never will x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->