*STM* Single Teen Mummy

:hugs: i would feel very hurt about that, lots of wo/men think thats okay because its not really "cheating" but to me it is!

hes deniying this again like always but last time when he properly got caught out and i seen all the bbm messages he said it wasnt cheating it was just harmless banter!! pisses me right off wish i never had to see him again!! x x

Dannie if you lived near me I'd say you and Maisie can stay until you get a place sorted but I don't think that you do! Men are just complete arses and wouldnt know what was good for them if it hit them in the face :D :hugs: to you 'n Maisie!! Better off without him Dannie. xxxx

well this xmas is gunna be interesting! me and maisie on our own and im sure matt will want her part of the day too :-( x

does he have any teeth yet or said any words? maisie is still a gummy bear and cant talk lol x x

no words and 2 teeth.
my mom likes to grunt/scream at quin, then he does it back but louder, and then she does it louder, lol i think its a fun game but only played at grandmas :haha:

aww he is just the cutest!! maisie likes to squeal/ sing at the tv lol x x

heya girls i belong here now, my oh broke up with me last night said the *spark* wasnt there anymore im so crushed but trying to stay strong for my beautiful little girl xxx

Hey girls, kinda crashing here but just wanna ask a few Q's... Firstly have any of you split from FOB's after LO was born? Was it hard? Did you live with them? What about money? And anything else you think you could tell me....

Basically me and OH are becoming so distant, we dont talk much, he does NOTHING with Alex and has a go at me for not keeping the house spotless, We have had sex around 5times since Alex was born.... We go to bed at diff times etc....
I dunno what to do, and I live like 3hours away from my family, so if i left it would be very far, plus chris works and pays all the bills buys everything claims all benifits etc....

Any help :( Thanks xxxx

ETS is it hard doing it alone? I think its hard now basically doing it alone but is it real;y hard? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->