*STM* Single Teen Mummy

hey hun am in exact same situation!! i split wit fob about a week ago living in his house while hes staying at his sisters, i live miles away from everyone i know and am finding it quite hard, he was exactly the same as your OH moaned when his clothes werent washed or dishes wernt done but did nothing for maisie, if you wanna chat any time just pm me x x

:hugs:
me and FOB broke up before I even knew i was pregnant, I don't know what its like ot not do it along, so Im not sure if its hard or not? I get lonely and sometimes I wish I wasn't the only one who could wake with quintin if he needs me in the night , My parents are a really good support for me, my mom loans me money when I need it.
hope things work out for you hun :hugs:

Well i most definately belog here.. me and fob were on and off.. but now hes found a new girl and wants nothing to do with our daughter:(
It's been real hard doing it all alone with school and everything..
Does anyone have anyways to make it any easier?
I just feel so down right now..

Hey girls, kinda crashing here but just wanna ask a few Q's... Firstly have any of you split from FOB's after LO was born? Was it hard? Did you live with them? What about money? And anything else you think you could tell me....

Basically me and OH are becoming so distant, we dont talk much, he does NOTHING with Alex and has a go at me for not keeping the house spotless, We have had sex around 5times since Alex was born.... We go to bed at diff times etc....
I dunno what to do, and I live like 3hours away from my family, so if i left it would be very far, plus chris works and pays all the bills buys everything claims all benifits etc....

Any help :( Thanks xxxx

ETS is it hard doing it alone? I think its hard now basically doing it alone but is it real;y hard? thanks

:hugs: I was never with FOB, so I have no advice or anything about splitting up after LO was born.

I don't think it's too hard doing everything alone... you get used to it after a while.

Oh, and if you ever want a break from Chris, you and Alex are welcome to come to my house whenever. =]

Aaw thanks Charlie :) We had a BIG talk and he 'said' he will try harder, so when we get home (going to see family this weekend) we will see. lol
:) x

Hope he tries harder and everything turns out ok! :hugs:

I'm awesome thanks! Ike just almost bit off my toe though lol! How are you Rome? (I think that's your name... not sure though lol =/ Sorry if I got it wrong).

I'm good, trying to get the house tidy but its never going to be haha,rome is my name, whats yours again? i will try to remember lol

is FOB in isaac life at all?

lol my name's Charli. =]

FOB sees Isaac sometimes. He's one of my best friends. It's a really weird situation tbh! :p

thats nice that he gets to see him, Quins dad has only seen pictures when quin was a newborn I gave him a few chances to come see him, but now his drug problem is really bad so he wont be coming near my son

Rome- do you watch Glee? I've just noticed that in your avatar, Quintin looks a bit like Puck! =]

:rofl: I seen most of season 1, but is it cause it looks like quin has a bit of a mohawk?
https://www.e4.com/images/mb/E4/glee/editorial/puck1-reg.jpg

lol yeah probably! he has a similar face too I think! Mohawks are awesome. I have a green and blue mohawk with a pinky fringe! =D

Quin is so adorable!

No proper plans yet, but I'm going to organise an epic party! =]
Have you thought about what you're going to do for Quin's birthday?

Maybe invite friends and family? That's what I'm doing. I'm pretty much inviting everyone I know that's actually met Ike lol.

I dont have any friends lol, but im gonna invite family, but my mom and dad don't get along! so i was going to have the party at my moms house because mine is way too small, but then my dad said he wouldn't come then :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->