*STM* Single Teen Mummy

:hugs: :hugs: You forget how bad heartbreak hurts :hugs:

still hasn't came back to get any of his things, tho most of the things in the house are his, I poured juice all over his couch and cut up his cds lmao im going to hell

I'm so sorry to hear things are not working out! But, go Rome for your destructive streak!! If things don't get better and he doesn't pay up then stop destroying his stuff and start selling it :hugs:

still hasn't come home :( i will give it another day or so then i will sell the dogs

oh god, he came home with hiss friend and i lost my mind, i dont deal with upset well, i was like are you fucking her? and hes like no? and im like did you kiss her? and hes like no but i flirt with her alot, and i freaked out and pushed him and the cops were almost called, and i bagged him to come back home tonight, but he said maybe but probs not after pushing him like that :cry: I need to sleep or something I'm not okay right now

Argh he's such an ass! You were totally mad and I think if he uses you pushing him as the reason if he don't come back I think he is using it as an excuse! Your worth so much more hun :hugs:

Try to sleep but seriously your entitled to be a bitch so dont worry yourself!! xx

thank you, i will try to sleep tonight when quin goes to bed which is in 5 hrs lol long day. my friend she would stop by later and i hope she does.
I hope myke comes home.

Hey guys.
Broke up with FOB last week and guess what??
He is already "talking" to another girl
lied straight to my face.
Gotta love seeing it on facebook

Thanks!
Never thought I would be here right now but its for the best

Awe Big hugs for Rome and Leah You guys are so awesome you deserve better, and way to destroy his couch Rome that seems like something I would do out of spite

Leah, e has been going on dates too. and we live together.

okay so the plan is to collect all of ex clothes and give them to him today, and ask for the keys back,and to take his pets and ask him to get ahold of me when he wants to move the other things outta our house, well my house :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->