*STM* Single Teen Mummy

I don't think he will get access alone if hes just pleaded guilty to attacking you hun :hugs: he will probably get supervised access a few hours a week or something with family services present? Can't believe he is all of a sudden saying this now though, sounds like hes doing it just to get at you, as he hasn't even asked to see Morgan since you split has he??

x

I know he deffo wont get it alone but it's the actually either letting LO go see him supervised without me or me going when i dont want to see him i saw him in the corridoor today and started shaking it was awful. They nearly made me walk past but i point blank refused i said you can search me here
i know nope he's not bothered at all becayse he didnt want supervised acess grrrr x

Hello :) were both fine.
Been a tiring day cant beleive he dragged me all the way to court i had to be there at 9.30 am to plead guilty so i didnt evedn have to go in grrrr.
Glad its finally over ... or not!
Now he wants to see LO, he can take me to court because i wont back down on this one, it's got me feeling panicky no way is my baby going anywhere near him without me there!

but on the PLUS side :) there finally getting my child maintenence sorted
oooo £5 that'll buy alot !

Glad your both good :)!
I saw your status's .. if you ever need to chat im there uno any rants anything ill understand as iv been through pretty shit times with FOB too :hugs: .. You will be able to sort contact out with you there or an actual person who deals with that stuff there but i think morgan would feel more secure knowing your there but if he did that to you i doubt you would want to be near him! i said the same about masons dad.. he wouldnt be having him alone if he wanted too not at first! think the kid would be terrified of going to a stranger even being the dad! .. Glad there sorting it! hasnt he got a job or anything? .. mine can't be sorted which is annoying it was going ahead £30 a week.. but now theyve told me "were arranging a DNA test" .. great so means waiting for him to agree to it which he won't so hell have to pay anyway if he ignores the letters as he said he is.. :dohh: just hope he does it so can just prove it thats the main point to all of this cause he split with me because what another girl made up :wacko:
xx
ah thanks hunny :) he's just such an arsehole, i know i dont want him going alone he doesnt know his dad it would be like giving him to some random perosn in the street! It's horrible being in this situation isnt it :hugs: dont know why they cant just pull their act together.
No he's on benefits whihc is good in 1 way because he cant not pay they take the money out before they give him it but i only get a £5 but £5 better off in my pocket than his! oh that sounds like such ana nnoying situation hope he comes round and does it! What i hate the most is when you see dads fighting for their kids and cant because of mothers that wont let them see the kids for whatever reason and then theirs fathers that just dont give a shit about their kids.
ahh i hate rumours why did she make it up was she jelous or something ?
xx

am i still a STM?
i'm back with my FOB, but i still take care of Adelaide on my own.
:shrug:

awww :hugs: whats upp?

Dunnoo really just losing all hope that I'll ever find anyone again! Nice guys are hard enough to come by as it is, let alone one that will take on a child as well. And have to deal with difficult FOB who would definitely try to ruin things. Bleh

I don't think he will get access alone if hes just pleaded guilty to attacking you hun :hugs: he will probably get supervised access a few hours a week or something with family services present? Can't believe he is all of a sudden saying this now though, sounds like hes doing it just to get at you, as he hasn't even asked to see Morgan since you split has he??

x

I know he deffo wont get it alone but it's the actually either letting LO go see him supervised without me or me going when i dont want to see him i saw him in the corridoor today and started shaking it was awful. They nearly made me walk past but i point blank refused i said you can search me here
i know nope he's not bothered at all becayse he didnt want supervised acess grrrr x

Hello :) were both fine.
Been a tiring day cant beleive he dragged me all the way to court i had to be there at 9.30 am to plead guilty so i didnt evedn have to go in grrrr.
Glad its finally over ... or not!
Now he wants to see LO, he can take me to court because i wont back down on this one, it's got me feeling panicky no way is my baby going anywhere near him without me there!

but on the PLUS side :) there finally getting my child maintenence sorted
oooo £5 that'll buy alot !

Glad your both good :)!
I saw your status's .. if you ever need to chat im there uno any rants anything ill understand as iv been through pretty shit times with FOB too :hugs: .. You will be able to sort contact out with you there or an actual person who deals with that stuff there but i think morgan would feel more secure knowing your there but if he did that to you i doubt you would want to be near him! i said the same about masons dad.. he wouldnt be having him alone if he wanted too not at first! think the kid would be terrified of going to a stranger even being the dad! .. Glad there sorting it! hasnt he got a job or anything? .. mine can't be sorted which is annoying it was going ahead £30 a week.. but now theyve told me "were arranging a DNA test" .. great so means waiting for him to agree to it which he won't so hell have to pay anyway if he ignores the letters as he said he is.. :dohh: just hope he does it so can just prove it thats the main point to all of this cause he split with me because what another girl made up :wacko:
xx
ah thanks hunny :) he's just such an arsehole, i know i dont want him going alone he doesnt know his dad it would be like giving him to some random perosn in the street! It's horrible being in this situation isnt it :hugs: dont know why they cant just pull their act together.
No he's on benefits whihc is good in 1 way because he cant not pay they take the money out before they give him it but i only get a £5 but £5 better off in my pocket than his! oh that sounds like such ana nnoying situation hope he comes round and does it! What i hate the most is when you see dads fighting for their kids and cant because of mothers that wont let them see the kids for whatever reason and then theirs fathers that just dont give a shit about their kids.
ahh i hate rumours why did she make it up was she jelous or something ?
xx

Anytime seriously im only a click away if i lived closer id say id come and see you cheer you up abit! shame everyone lives like diff areas! :( and i live really out the way which is annoying.. Exactly least its money! and same will be happening with masons dad .. money will come out before he gets his wages but itll be took out that :) hell be confused aswell which will be funny.. but he earns over 200 a month so he can cough up abit stindgy arse .. I totally agree i got a mouth full about this though on facebook cause i was offensive about saying id do anything for masons dad to be around i dont know how other people can push the dad away when theyve done nothing wrong, and then they get a new bf and let them be dad! .. Who knows why she said it... people didnt want me to be with him i guess but it was nothing to do with anyone.. his own mum wasnt exactly polite about everything she said she was hoping it was the Nat in bed with him when she saw i stopped over (Nat is the person who started the shit etc) .. I was like :huh: wtf?! and she told me to abort the baby over the phone :grr: some people just need to butt out
xxx

Dunnoo really just losing all hope that I'll ever find anyone again! Nice guys are hard enough to come by as it is, let alone one that will take on a child as well. And have to deal with difficult FOB who would definitely try to ruin things. Bleh

:hugs: don't worry!! You WILL find someone, and it'll be someone who is worthy of you both and treats you well unlike FOB. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeaa i no how u feel :( it will happen for us all at some point tho :D and untill then we get to have our LOs all to ourself lol.
i still cant imagine having to 'share' alice LMAO! x

am i still a STM?
i'm back with my FOB, but i still take care of Adelaide on my own.
:shrug:

IDK, i'd say seeing as you guys are now engaged, that you're not a STM.
x

lol no. I'm not an STM anymore.

yeaa i no how u feel :( it will happen for us all at some point tho :D and untill then we get to have our LOs all to ourself lol.
i still cant imagine having to 'share' alice LMAO! x

you guys will meet someone! don't worry :hugs::hugs:

i donno, he didn't come home friday night, got into a fight saturday he went out, come home for a bit, and didn't come home last night, and before he left yesterday he said I was single and he doesn't love me :'( and I went on facebook and he changed his status has been commenting on the girls picture who he has been with all weekand so im pretty sure they are fucking! god im soooo heartbroken:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

ugh fml looks like im back here.

Nooo what happened? :hugs:
x

ETA: I just read the above. What an asshole!!! :grr: why the hell did he do that?!?! he had no reason to... that's just inexcusable behavior IMO! He'll come crawling back i bet, but seriously Rome, if he'd just do that for no reason, then he's not worthy of you!
:hugs:
xxx

:hugs: :cry: he went out friday night, and I watched our kids, and I was like okay but come home before morning don't be out too late and he didnt come home till 10aam the next day, :cry: I was just like a babysitter for him! and he owes me $500 dollars and he ran my cell phone bill up so high i can't pay it :cry: and all his stuff is here :cry: my mom said if he isn't back in 2 that I should just get rid of his pets because I shouldn't have to care for them :cry:

:hugs: thanks im so sad, i can't sleep or eat, i forgot what heartbreak felt like

Babe he's an idiot. Text him and tell him to come get his stuff and his pets, and to give you your $500 today. Has he spoke to you?
I'm so sorry. It must be so hard. This is easier said than done, but he sounds like an idiot, don't take him back hon :hugs: xxxx

no he hasn't and he doesnt have a phone he was using mine but my mom took it away

is it so sad that half of me never wants him to come home to get his things? and the other half of me wants him here so bad I could die? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->