*STM* Single Teen Mummy

He was a good boyfriend when he wasn't high or drunk, and he hasn't ever met Adelaide so I'm not sure, but I think he could be.
I'm not sure what I want to do. And I found out from him telling a friend, so obviously he could be lying but I don't know if he is or not.
I really want to believe he's changing though.

And I'm glad you like it haha it just came to me one day

I have a question.
I have a bf and he is great with Lyrik
We dont live together am I still a single mom?
I am still doing everything for Lyrik.

I'd say if you still do everything for her and you live apart then yeah you are. If he lived with you and you did equal amounts for her then no I wouldnt say so. Its kinda like I have friends that are great with Noah but they dont live with me and they dont do any of the 'childcare', same kinda thing just he is your bf :D It annoys me though when people get bfs who arent the baby's dad and they do absolutely everything together, act like the dad, take on the baby as their own and the mum still claims to be a single mum and goes on about how hard it is :huh: xx

when it comes to money I'm still a single mom, tho i have a roommate and a boyfriend, but Quintin is my child alone even if I do have more help now? iykwim

He was a good boyfriend when he wasn't high or drunk, and he hasn't ever met Adelaide so I'm not sure, but I think he could be.
I'm not sure what I want to do. And I found out from him telling a friend, so obviously he could be lying but I don't know if he is or not.
I really want to believe he's changing though.

And I'm glad you like it haha it just came to me one day

I would give it time, if he is really going to change his life for you and baby, then its gonna take time no reason to rush in anything right away

FOB has never met Quintin before either , sometimes when I'm out shopping I always think how strange it would be to run into him :haha:

Hello girls! I'm a single teen mommy =] (with a dick FOB lol) I hope you don't mind me just joining in on here lol

I have a question.

I'd say if you still do everything for her and you live apart then yeah you are. If he lived with you and you did equal amounts for her then no I wouldnt say so. Its kinda like I have friends that are great with Noah but they dont live with me and they dont do any of the 'childcare', same kinda thing just he is your bf :D It annoys me though when people get bfs who arent the baby's dad and they do absolutely everything together, act like the dad, take on the baby as their own and the mum still claims to be a single mum and goes on about how hard it is :huh: xx

when it comes to money I'm still a single mom, tho i have a roommate and a boyfriend, but Quintin is my child alone even if I do have more help now? iykwim

I feel the same way.
kyle does help with Lyrik when he is over but that is not even half of the time.

Ohh I am moving out on my OWN in 25 days!!!!

I'm a newly single mommy. I'm 20 so not technically a teen but will you let me in anyway??

Hey Keegan! How's Mollymaia doing? She's sooooooo cute!!

She's good! Fussy this past weekend baaahhh. How's Avalon? Us BNB ladies make the prettiest babies <3

I have a question.

I feel the same way.
kyle does help with Lyrik when he is over but that is not even half of the time.

Ohh I am moving out on my OWN in 25 days!!!!

glad, I'm not alone in how I feel,
and woo! hope you like living on your own

I'm a newly single mommy. I'm 20 so not technically a teen but will you let me in anyway??

I'm 20 too, (will be 21 this year)

She's good! Fussy this past weekend baaahhh. How's Avalon? Us BNB ladies make the prettiest babies <3

Haha, that sounds just like Avalon lol. She's a total fussybutt!! :haha: And we do! Every baby I've ever seen on here was gorgeous!:flower:

another reason I still feel like a single parent, is because i still do all the care alone, waking up early, OH sleeps in for another 2 hrs after I get up with Quin, and I change every diaper,give baths, and such, OH only plays with him sometimes, but so does my roommate,
one nice thing about living with OH and my roommate is someone can watch him so i can do something like shower!
what do you do when you shower with LO? untill I moved to my new house Quin always came in the shower with me. lol

Usually go during his morning nap, but if theres no time and we have to be somewhere or something I put him in his highchair in front of the tv with some snacks lol.. Keeps him quiet for long enough. My showers only take 5 mins so if he's happy watching tv i'll carry on getting ready, if he's whinging when i'm out the shower I bring him into my bedroom/bathroom while I get dressed & do make up. Its a bit of a pain, I like taking my time to get ready in the morning and easing slowly into the day, or I feel all rushed and stressed, but I guess thats just not possible anymore :haha: xx

awww :hugs: whats upp?

been nearly a year since i last heard from fob and well over a year since he saw alice! x

Hey ...

hows everyone and all the LO's?!

im feeling shitty mainly about fed up of being on my own ment to be meeting someone friday but :shrug: nervous i guess

Hello :) were both fine.
Been a tiring day cant beleive he dragged me all the way to court i had to be there at 9.30 am to plead guilty so i didnt evedn have to go in grrrr.
Glad its finally over ... or not!
Now he wants to see LO, he can take me to court because i wont back down on this one, it's got me feeling panicky no way is my baby going anywhere near him without me there!

but on the PLUS side :) there finally getting my child maintenence sorted
oooo £5 that'll buy alot !

I don't think he will get access alone if hes just pleaded guilty to attacking you hun :hugs: he will probably get supervised access a few hours a week or something with family services present? Can't believe he is all of a sudden saying this now though, sounds like hes doing it just to get at you, as he hasn't even asked to see Morgan since you split has he??

x

Hello :) were both fine.
Been a tiring day cant beleive he dragged me all the way to court i had to be there at 9.30 am to plead guilty so i didnt evedn have to go in grrrr.
Glad its finally over ... or not!
Now he wants to see LO, he can take me to court because i wont back down on this one, it's got me feeling panicky no way is my baby going anywhere near him without me there!

but on the PLUS side :) there finally getting my child maintenence sorted
oooo £5 that'll buy alot !

Glad your both good :)!
I saw your status's .. if you ever need to chat im there uno any rants anything ill understand as iv been through pretty shit times with FOB too :hugs: .. You will be able to sort contact out with you there or an actual person who deals with that stuff there but i think morgan would feel more secure knowing your there but if he did that to you i doubt you would want to be near him! i said the same about masons dad.. he wouldnt be having him alone if he wanted too not at first! think the kid would be terrified of going to a stranger even being the dad! .. Glad there sorting it! hasnt he got a job or anything? .. mine can't be sorted which is annoying it was going ahead £30 a week.. but now theyve told me "were arranging a DNA test" .. great so means waiting for him to agree to it which he won't so hell have to pay anyway if he ignores the letters as he said he is.. :dohh: just hope he does it so can just prove it thats the main point to all of this cause he split with me because what another girl made up :wacko:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->