*STM* Single Teen Mummy

aww rome im sorry it didnt work out for you guys xx

well hes home, i dont know where we stand he swears he didnt do anything with her, I believe him cause he doesn't hold things back even when i wish he did, my moms coming over at 6 and I promised I would kick him out but i didnt :( im scared of her reaction

Rome- I am getting better. I have to worry about Gracelynn and i cant miserable dwelling on something

Keegan- that is absolutley crazyy!!

well its almost 3am here, i can't sleep :( hes up in our bed and he says he doesn't love me, and he asked me to stop crying he can't sleep lol fml

big hugs rome :hugs:

you deserve so much better. things will be okay one way or another don't worry :)

well he slept with someone else on our break so that hurts, he cried and told me, so we are gonna work on things :hugs: not an STM right now but I don't know how long this will last

Just guard your heart, Rome. You're a lovely lady and deserve an amazing guy. I am all for working it out. I've been there before. :) good luck.

As for me, I am single and trying to stay single so I can work on me and get back into shape.. but i forgot how much i love being with someone :(

well he slept with someone else on our break so that hurts, he cried and told me, so we are gonna work on things :hugs: not an STM right now but I don't know how long this will last

as most of you know this lasted about a few more days, today he came and took his things outta the house:cry::cry: and was one the phone with his new girlfriend. :cry::cry: my house is soo empty there is almost nothing in it, Im sitting my only chair with the laptop feeling sorry for myself.
when he was here we ended up sleeping together , never understand why I have to put myself through more pain then I need to! but after his girlfriend called and I yelled just so you know I fucked your boyfriend and she didn't even believe me! :cry: I thought it was fair cause he slept with him while he was mine.
quin tried to go with myke which hurt, quin kept tryin to get myke hold him. ... when he left I was like my house is empty like my heart and hes like don't be so dramatic and Im like no I will hold on to this pain forever and hes like noo, and im like when I said I love you forever I meant it. I know one day it will be easier but it hurts now . not only do I miss him I miss his daughter too. :cry:
I don't understand how someone can tattoo your name on there body, call your child theirs then just move on so fast?
:cry:

:hugs: hun... Don't know what to say, I know it must hurt really bad right now, but one day the pain will end and you'll find someone who deserves your heart x

ive been single since may 2009 :( who is hiding the nice guys? fess up

there must be some out there surely!!! lmaooo just as im typing this i see this ad underneath .... Date Singles in Your Area Looking for a Date? Why not try Match? It's easy, sign up for Free! www.match.com

im also on the hunt, i've been single since august 10, although did meet someone 'breifly' in november/december but it didnt work out lol!

I have theeeeem :dance: They're all hiding under my bed. I'd share them but there isn't enough to go round.

LOL jk. I think good men are going extinct. They're very hard to find these days :nope:

why have i never noticed this thread? :dohh:
just found out oliver's "father" (i use that term loosely seeing as he has never met him, & i've not spoken to him in almost a year) is moving to cyprus next week! i hope he gets sunburnt. :flower:

why have i never noticed this thread? :dohh:
just found out oliver's "father" (i use that term loosely seeing as he has never met him, & i've not spoken to him in almost a year) is moving to cyprus next week! i hope he gets sunburnt. :flower:

:rofl:

Hoobledoop! I haven't posted in this thread for freakin' ages! How is everyone?

Anyone else love being single? or is it just me that really doesn't want to be in a relationship? XD

Nope just you ;)
Most of the time I'm ok with it, I like getting to do whatever I want and hogging the bed, but lots of the time I wish I had someone to huggle :p

I wish I could hog the bed, but Isaac does that for me lol.

You have Noah to huggle! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->