*STM* Single Teen Mummy

whoa lots of quoting!

hey tattie!! your little guy is so handsome!

anyone who wants to be on the 1st post just leave babys name and birthday.

Kaylum is 6 weeks and 3 days old! :happydance:

Oh my god.. do u live with family then..?
xx

awww tattie that must have been horrible for you both the dna test coming back neg :( does fob know?
dont worry alice has a shit father too :( xxxx

It was horrible :( .. i miss My ex so much.. he was so good with Kaylum.

FOB knows..and saw him once.. then buggered of to nottingham.. then his mum basically lied and said he was their on saturday when he was supposed to have him, but he wasn't then his mum started shouting odd's about another DNA test! :( who do these people think i am!!.. So now i've told them that no access to Kaylum will be given untill a court decide otherwise!
And i've found out today that my EX has been staying with another girl since friday night, who is 3 months pregnant with someones baby.. Not sure what to think of that.. :(

If your confident do it, he will make up for douting you. :)

Kaylum was born on the 28.03.2010 :happydance: x

Aww :hugs: I'm also having to get a DNA done :( Not looking forward 2 the results tbh...
U seem to be coping really well Tattie :) Well done!
Kaylum is just GORGEOUS :) xxxx

they are so cute.

I will update later.

I met a boy and I really like him, and im like a freak have no idea how to act lol I feel like im 12! (im almost 20) lol

the cheek of it FOB's wants to see the girls after dumping us when i was giving birth

He might of just be really scared and nervous like most guys are when you tell them you're pregnant. it just took it longer for it to really hit him with reality.
I say give him another chance?

Yeah he dumped me while i was giving birth...I understand he was scared but so was I giving birth to one child let alone 2 is bad enough.....Im not sure what to do for the best :( I love my girls so much and I just dont want them to be put in the middle of all this :(

Kaylum is 6 weeks and 3 days old! :happydance:

Oh my god.. do u live with family then..?
xx

I have my own flat for me and the girls :D but i am staying with my mum at the moment, dreading being alone with the twins :S
xx

aww tattie i dont know what to say :hugs:
cant imagine how you're feeling right now :( hope you and lil kaylum are alright xxx

Hi im not sure if I am in the right place :s
I am 17 and 23 weeks pregnant :D, the FOB and me split a few weeks ago :( and is now saying he doesnt believe the baby is his :(

I think that is enough for now. Oh and all you other STM's your babies are all gorgeous!! :) xx

Hi im not sure if I am in the right place :s
I am 17 and 23 weeks pregnant :D, the FOB and me split a few weeks ago :( and is now saying he doesnt believe the baby is his :(

I think that is enough for now. Oh and all you other STM's your babies are all gorgeous!! :) xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/211791-s-t-m-single-teen-mummy-mummy-bes.html

here is a link for single teen pregnant ladys :haha:

HA :p ..
Rome! make me giggle you do..

well.. nothing serious hes not my boyfriend as of yet.. we are just meeting up and seeing as we call it here im not sure if you do over there :haha: basically its the step before a realtionship :) .. but my friend who had a baby in march introduced me to him cause were really good mates now :) and he said he liked me and i thought he was quite nice.. so it went from there really were meeting again tomorrow and then wednesday to get mason weighed :) .. i dont know where itll go i just have to keep my fingers crossed things go ok.. but FOB isnt liking the idea and hes now annoying me, i just still dont want him having mason on his own yet so it means me going to meet him for him to see mason arrgghh! and his mum! :growlmad: she just keeps asking me to go 'away' with them like only to the coast .. but im like no cause it will be strange they only want me to go cause of mason basically.. oh i dont know i hate him being around im thinking of just saying if he wants contact go ask for it from a solicitor cause im not 100% hes the dad but if he has a dna and it says he is then im fucked cause hell then get permission lol :( its pants haha

Hows everyone else then? anyone got any new news? :D

baby-daddy car is broke.. go figure..
Riley laughed the other day :cloud9:

I'm boring..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly