• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*STM* Single Teen Mummy

Why have I spent nearly 4 hours begging DickShit to see his son? :nope: Seriously, he gets it given to him on a plate, but the lazy arsed twat can't be bothered with the most beautiful little boy :gun:

I'm so annoyed with having to reschedule our visits to fob's so that he can get to do what he wants. Cool, maybe spend less time with your girlfriend and more with your son AND/OR not get drunk/high the night before you won't have to worry about getting over a hangover.

I'm so annoyed with having to reschedule our visits to fob's so that he can get to do what he wants. Cool, maybe spend less time with your girlfriend and more with your son AND/OR not get drunk/high the night before you won't have to worry about getting over a hangover.

:hugs:

FOB has apparently been seeing his oldest child more. Not one bit of contact to us though.

He was STILL late rescheduled for 2-4 showed up a 3 :thumbup:

Hi everyone :) hope I can join? I'm a STM from England, I'm 18 and I have a two month old daughter. I was with FOB for 2 years, our relationship officially ended when I was 5 months pregnant (but was close to ending ever since I became pregnant).
I thought we had the perfect relationship, but he was abusive (emotionally abusive mainly, however occasionally it became slightly physical and sexual) and his family were manipulative and threatening and tried to blackmail me.

FOBs a crap dad. He's horrible to me. Horrible to my daughter. I feel like crying most of the time.
I'd just like to talk to people in a similar position?

Awe I'm sorry hun fob isn't like that but my ex before fob was so I know how you feel you can pm me if you would like.
Also I'm stefani and I have two little monkeys Jaymee who's 2 1/2 and kat who will be 1 in a month.
my oh just left me after 5 years of being together so I'm new to this single mommy thing. Congrats on the princess BTW

Thankyou :)
I'm sorry you've found yourself in this position too :/ it's mad how a once 'perfect' relationship/man can turn so bad. Feel free to PM me too :thumbup:

FOB recently told me that he's only staying involved because he knows that very soon I'm apparently going to get cancer and die and he wants to watch it happen then take away my daughter (my mum passed away from cancer two years ago). He just is sick in the head :l and a crap dad.

Omg that is such an awful awful thing to say to you! Is there anyway you can avoid having contact with him? Like doing it though a contact centre or something? You shouldnt have to put up wth that :hugs:

No :/ because I'd rather have him say all this to me then let it happen in a contact center, I want to watch exactly how he is with my daughter (he's crap :l does nothing for her, just sits and watches tv, when I ask him to feed her or something he says he's not come here for that) so I want to be in control of that at least :/ I'll just have to put up with it all for now. And recently she's become really clingy to me (is that possible at 2 months? Lol) and screams when he goes near her, so at least if I'm there after a while I can stop her crying, she gets to the point where shea bright red and can't breath :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->