*STM* Single Teen Mummy

Don't mean to sound harsh Leah but maybe he just wanted to hang out as friends? Or was he hinting at something more? x

Has anybody lived with OH, not fob? Good/bad idea?

I haven't but i don't think its a bad idea if you are really committed. I think it adds stress to a relationship in the beginning while your working everything out but as long as your prepared for that. hope it works out for you

yes, me, I moved in with someone last year it lasted 4 month, was an awful idea, quintin got used to having him around and it was very sad because when he was leaving Quin kept trying to get my ex to pick him up..anyway it was a bad break up , I wish I didnt live with him.

Ohh are you moving in together?

:shrug: I asked him what his opinion was if I'd move out and he said he would love to move out with me and help me. He was like well I guess I should start looking for a job and all this. because I HAVE to move out. I even said, I don't think you really wanna live with me, you make fun of your friends for it. And he said 'yeah well they all moved out with the wrong people.'
:shrug:
so confused.

hi im ashley and im new on here i have a blossoming very busy two year old son and im expecting now. My prince name is LaDerion Dewanyne Simmons and he is the center of my world how ever i dont know what to expect when the new baby comes

yes, me, I moved in with someone last year it lasted 4 month, was an awful idea, quintin got used to having him around and it was very sad because when he was leaving Quin kept trying to get my ex to pick him up..anyway it was a bad break up , I wish I didnt live with him.

My friend did something very similar. She moved in with the guy for around 8 months, and it was hell on her baby when they split up. :( She stayed with us for several weeks after and her son would cry for him, it was very sad.

OH has moved back to his mum and dads again for a months trial separation, I think this is the end for us though? :(

I'm so confused on how I feel about him, we have been getting on okay but I don't want him to cuddle/kiss me and don't really feel anything towards him anymore, so when he is constantly wanting to cuddle me, its irritating me? :wacko:

We had a huge argument on Saturday afternoon and he threw a glass jar at the wall :nope: the arguement was over me saying I didn't think I loved him anymore....hes really cut up about it and says he will give me the space I need.

We've been together for 6 years and hes never really shown me much affection or treated me properly...just before xmas I told him that I had enough of being treated like this and that I didn't think I wanted to be with him anymore, he said that things would change and that he would try to be a great boyfriend etc and tbh he did really try over xmas and new year and we did have a good time, but its like the only way I can explain it is, someone denying of you sweets for years, then all of a sudden force feeding you sweets...I feel sick.

Sorry post is probably all jumbled and doesn't make sense to many of you but it helps for me to get it all out...

So we are having a trial separation of a month, maybe more...I just want to be alone and sometime for me to think and decide what I want to do.

I just don't get how someone can show no affection, never tell me they love me, never wanted to do anything as a family, never want to have sex with me etc... list goes on, then all of a sudden hes changed and he wants me to just accept that and fall back in love with him all over again? :shrug: I can't just block all these past years out I don't think, why couldn't he of been like this since the start? He's also said some really hurtful things such as he didn't find me attractive after I had the children as I went fat :cry: thats why he didnt want to have sex with me etc.

Hes coming round to see the kids tonight for an hour, dreading it, i'm not ready to talk yet...I just hope he doesn't stay after the kids have gone to bed :(

x

OH has moved back to his mum and dads again for a months trial separation, I think this is the end for us though? :(

I'm so confused on how I feel about him, we have been getting on okay but I don't want him to cuddle/kiss me and don't really feel anything towards him anymore, so when he is constantly wanting to cuddle me, its irritating me? :wacko:

We had a huge argument on Saturday afternoon and he threw a glass jar at the wall :nope: the arguement was over me saying I didn't think I loved him anymore....hes really cut up about it and says he will give me the space I need.

We've been together for 6 years and hes never really shown me much affection or treated me properly...just before xmas I told him that I had enough of being treated like this and that I didn't think I wanted to be with him anymore, he said that things would change and that he would try to be a great boyfriend etc and tbh he did really try over xmas and new year and we did have a good time, but its like the only way I can explain it is, someone denying of you sweets for years, then all of a sudden force feeding you sweets...I feel sick.

Sorry post is probably all jumbled and doesn't make sense to many of you but it helps for me to get it all out...

So we are having a trial separation of a month, maybe more...I just want to be alone and sometime for me to think and decide what I want to do.

I just don't get how someone can show no affection, never tell me they love me, never wanted to do anything as a family, never want to have sex with me etc... list goes on, then all of a sudden hes changed and he wants me to just accept that and fall back in love with him all over again? :shrug: I can't just block all these past years out I don't think, why couldn't he of been like this since the start? He's also said some really hurtful things such as he didn't find me attractive after I had the children as I went fat :cry: thats why he didnt want to have sex with me etc.

Hes coming round to see the kids tonight for an hour, dreading it, i'm not ready to talk yet...I just hope he doesn't stay after the kids have gone to bed :(

x

huge hugs hunnie i hope it all works out whatever you decide to do xx

x

it sounds like you are really confused :hugs: if he comes around tonight, ask him to leave . maybe space is what you need or maybe it is a break up time will tell

My friend did something very similar. She moved in with the guy for around 8 months, and it was hell on her baby when they split up. :( She stayed with us for several weeks after and her son would cry for him, it was very sad.

Quintin was young so he got over it quickly but it was hard for the both of us. if i ever decide to date again im gonna take it slower then slow. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->