• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*STM* Single Teen Mummy

They know from a really young age :)

I could not handle that! How dare she say that. Your LO will always know your her mummy

Yeah I know, FOB and his family seriously upset me most of the time. I just hope your right and she knows I'm her mum :)

FOB and I texted and were civil? Note in total there was only three texts but still, it was nice.

Omg I want one thing in my life to go ok seriously I want to go punch fob in the face. I'm tired of his bull Shit and I'm tired of his "games" I'm tired of being paint black by everyone he comes in contact with

Omg I want one thing in my life to go ok seriously I want to go punch fob in the face. I'm tired of his bull Shit and I'm tired of his "games" I'm tired of being paint black by everyone he comes in contact with
:hugs:

FOB has quit drinking for like a week now.. i know it will be a long time before i would consider going back with him because he has quit, AA meetings ect, and showing me he really is serious about this....
but today some guy that i've seen around a couple times asked me my name today...he seemed really nice and we had just a little chat :)
said he'd see me around later!! ...:shrug:.....

Hopefully FOB sticks to it, and quits drinking! :thumbup:
And as for the other guy, he's worth getting to know. Hopefully you'll make a good new friend, if nothing else :) maybe he's trying to sound casual? Lol, it's been too long since I've been near a guy, I forgot how difficult they are to read.
:hugs:

Officialy a single teen mummy as of today! Feels weird though and its emotional looking at my daughter and seeing his face :cry:
But good riddance i say :D

FOB started a conversation with me about the weather :)roll:) and unblocked me on Facebook for the first time in 1 year + . Confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->