Stocking ideas for DH

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSuzx

Reaction score
I've decided to do a stocking for DH this year and was looking for some ideas as to what to put in it.

So far I thought of:
Socks
Shower gel
Deodorant
Toothbrush heads
Chewing gum
Love hearts
Scratchcard
Mini aftershaves

Any other ideas?? :)

x

I usually buy novelty things. Last year he got booby and willy shaped shortbread lol plus sweets, scratch card etc! Xx

We do chocolate Pj's Socks and Undies :)

We do stockings for each other and so far I've only got OH some socks, and a couple of books.

I plan to get him some pjs, a photo mug, earphones and anything else I come across on the bargain thread:haha:

I like the scratch card idea, will get one of the Xmas ones closer to the time.

I've done paperback books in the past. And last year I got him a zombie plush.

This year the only definite stocking fillers he'll be getting liquors (tiny bottles), chocolates. I'm thinking about also maybe a pocket knife, tactical bacon or jerky and lottery tickets.

I've got OH some "After dinner nipples" chocolates.

Mini hand puzzles
Desk top games (football/pingpong/golf)
Cheesy magazine
Phone accessories
Hair styling products
Shaving kit (razors and foam)
Keyring
Bottle opener

www.IWOOT.com
www.prezzybox.com

I abide by these when it comes to fillers - if you're on O2 network, download Priority app (only for O2 customers) and get discount vouchers from prezzybox around xmas.

I've got OH some "After dinner nipples" chocolates.

Mini hand puzzles
Desk top games (football/pingpong/golf)
Cheesy magazine
Phone accessories
Hair styling products
Shaving kit (razors and foam)
Keyring
Bottle opener

www.IWOOT.com
www.prezzybox.com

I abide by these when it comes to fillers - if you're on O2 network, download Priority app (only for O2 customers) and get discount vouchers from prezzybox around xmas.

oooh hadn't thought of some of them! great ideas! thanks hun. x

last year i had a photo keyring with a pic of the boys done for DHs stocking. it came as a set of 3 so i put the others in to family gifts as a little extra.

I usually put cheap funny gimmicky things in, what about a funny bottle opener, if you go on the American sweet sites, last year I got hubby a tin of Ghostbuster mints and a can of Ghostbuster Ectoplasm energy drink (you can also get pacman and space invaders too)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"