Stockport Pregnancy Buddies

third time

Reaction score
Hi guys. I don't know anyone else around here really that is pregnant and have seen a few stockportians on here so thoguht we could all buddy up if we're due around the same dates????

I'm due November 10th ish - not had dating scan yet!!

Hello, I'm not Stockport, but I am not too far away, in the depths of the Peak District, just the other side of Buxton. I'm due a few weeks before you. Keep me posted on how your search for local buddies goes - we could all meet up in Buxton/Stockport sort of area if get enough interest. xx

That's be great - might post a thread on the trimester pages to gain interest

xx

Not quite Stockport but not far! Currently living in Handforth, moving into Manchester this summer and would love some local pregnancy buddies! :happydance:

Our EDD is the 20th November. Not had our official dating scan yet but i don't think that will change much.

Rebaby - was just looking on your page to see where you are. I'm poynton way so very near to you hun - EDD 10th nov so quite near to that too. Did you say you were at macc??

Oooh not far at all!

I'm booked at macclesfield, yeah...but i am not sure what will happen when we move, whether we will stay with macc, or book somewhere nearer. I kind of want to stay booked at macclesfield but then i wonder if i am making life more difficult for us than it needs to be, as living in manchester we'll be a good 15 miles from the hospital...Hmmm....

Anyway nice to chat!

Hi all,

I'm in Stockport too, I live in Heaton Moor, and I don't know of anyone else in the area who is preggers either so I think this little group is a fab idea. I'm under Stepping Hill Hospital, and have just seen the mid-wife for my booking in appointment. She was lovely and told me about some Yoga classes for pregnant women that are on just down the road from me, so I think I will give them a go!

I'm due Nov 7th by the way.

Hi

I'm in Stockport too, (Hazel Grove) I'm under stepping Hill too, just had my dating scan today and I'm due 22nd October.

Right girls - we should definately stay in touch - that's 5 of us!! If we see any others on the threads then we should tell them to join!!

Loopylj - where in hazel grove? I'm near norbury hall primary

Third time - I'm near Torkington Park - so that's not far at all! x

I'm sure there are others in stockport????

Anyone?????? :(

Hi all!

I am 19w on team blue (found out yesterday!!) and due about 14/9/9
I live in Heaton Mersey; would be great to hear from other ladies.

Rachael
xxx

Hi Rachael and welcome, hope your are ok. Is this your first baby? x

thanks for the welcome!
It is my first baby, scared and excited at the same time
I will keep looking on this thread to catch up with you ladies.

Lots of luck & best wishes to everyone and their bumps

Rachael
xxx
:hug:
:hugs:

i'm in stockport, but i'm lready a mummy! cant remember who it was was saying about yoga, but if its teds yoga, its meant to be amazing, i never heard about it until it was dead late on! xx

hiya!
I live in Edgeley, but I'm a bit further along than most of you.
I'm due 10 July.
Nice to see there are so many bumps in the Stockport area. :happydance:

Hi all!

I am 19w on team blue (found out yesterday!!) and due about 14/9/9
I live in Heaton Mersey; would be great to hear from other ladies.

Rachael
xxx

Hello to all you Stockfordians.......we are getting quite a little gang together now aren't we?! I am in Heaton Moor, so just round the corner from you Rachael.....if you're in HM did you go to Priestnall? I left there in 1996......would be weird if we knew eachother!!

Anyway Stockport ladies, we should start to make some arrangements for coffee etc......I wpuld be totally up for that when I finish work in July and become a lady of leisure!!!!!

I wouldn't mind organising a meet-up for coffee or something. We could do something on a weekend perhaps.
I give birth in July so not sure if I will be able to attend then. Could we do something in May/June?

to Sherry Berry79
Hi Thanks for your 'hello'
I am originally from south yorkshire and came to uni in manchester in 1993.
But like say, we are just round the corner from each other!

To everyone, a meet for coffee would be great; I'd be up for that and meet ladies at a similar stage.
I'll keep an eye out on this thread

Rachael
xxx
:cloud9:
:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member