Stockport Pregnancy Buddies

ps Sherryberry, when are you due? I am mid sept

Coffee sounds good .......I'll try to fit in when everyone else is free. x

can i come to meets and stuff even tho i'm already a mummy?? i'd love to meet local people!

Alice, I don't mind at all! Actually you could give us some good advice, I'm dure in 10 weeks!

I'm thinking since people live in different areas, it might be easiest to organise to meet up in Stockport city centre? What do you girls think?
We could meet up on Saturday or Sunday depending on which day is best - I assume most girls are still working as you're still early on in your pregnancy.

If we arragne to meet some time in May, Sunday is better for me as I start antenatal classes soon and they will be on Saturday afternoons.

bloody hell, no way is july only 10 weeks away!! curiosa are you under stepping hill? if you go over and have to be induced it'll be on my birthday!!

weekends are best for me!!

Cool, so I'll just get the ball rolling by suggesting a date:
Sunday 17th May in Stockport city centre.
We can then decide on a time and a cafe to meet up at.
How does that sound?

Hi i'm in stockport but due in june x i have 4 kiddywinks already!

cool....how r u doing? Where about in Stockport are you? x

Hi ladies , Although i'm not stockport my oh is in reddish & although we're having a bit of a rough patch at mo if all goes to plan i'll be moving to stockport before "spudnik" arrives in november so will need a friend or 2 x

anybody else up for a meetup Sunday 17th May in Stockport city centre?

Hi loopy i'm in lancashire hun , usually just bus it to manchester & then to reddish . Haven't a clue where i'm going yet he still has to meet me in at manchester lol

i'm up for sunday!! anyone been to the cafe opposite mothercare before? its quite good there!

Alice, I've never been there but I know which one you mean.
What sort of time would be good? 2pm? 3pm?

I put a thread up in the Meet-Ups area and set it to 2pm on Sun 17th (this sunday), at the Cafe in front of Mothercare.

Me, me!!!!!! I want to come! I'm already a mummy but I dont really know anyone round here! Dizzymoo - I live in Reddish prob near your OH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->