Stockport Pregnancy Buddies

yay i'm well excited!! soverign, my OH mows the grass in reddish, he'll be one of them annoying sods that wakes charlie up at like 9pm on them huge machines!!

I'm just wondering... how will be recognise each other?
Seems like every other woman in stockport is either pregnant or has a baby! so we'll probably need something to stand out a bit...

i'll have a baby in a black and white buggy...but i'll probs be last to arrive, i've got no sense of time!!

yay i'm well excited!! soverign, my OH mows the grass in reddish, he'll be one of them annoying sods that wakes charlie up at like 9pm on them huge machines!!

Lol, NOW I know who it is! x

:rofl:

ok I'll wear my Pregzilla top then!
This is the one:

https://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/meninacuriosa/f7635bc7.gif

this is the list of people coming so far, if I got it right:

List of people coming:
-curiosa
-alice&bump with Katie
-Sovereign + baby
-loopylj (i think!)

sorry not checked the buddy board for a few days.....yea I should be there (have visitors coming to stay this weekend but should be gona by then)...I'll try to get an update on here Saturday eveningxx

I can't make it this weekend as it's my first wedding anniversary and we are away for the weekend. But I would like to meet up with you all if there is another gathering!
I'll keep looking at this thread
Have a great time and have a cake & coffee for me
Rachael
xxx

sorry you're busy - happy anniversary!
I'm sure we'll organise something else in the near future so keep your eyes open in this section. :)

Hi

Sorry not going to be able to make today....going out for late lunch with my visitors. Keep me informed of any other meets xx

alice, little katie, and I managed to meet up in Stockport today! It was lovely. :happydance:

Next time we can hopefully get more people together. If you have any suggestions for another date, just post on here or on the Stockport meetup thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->