Stomach Crunches

jenny82

Reaction score
MW has told me I can go ahead and start stomach crunches and walks (woohoo!).

I've been doing 100 little ones a night plus some of those crunches where you lift your legs up and do the crunches at the same time.

It seems to have paid off as I can get into my christmas day dress that I couldn't zip up past my waist this day last week!!!

BUT - how do you tone your lower tummy? I can see my upper abdomem toning up fine, but the lower part is still the jelly belly mummy tummy and I don't know how to make it go away! :)

Woo congratulations on doing so many! I give up after 30 haha.

For your lower stomache you luy down flat and light your legs up about 2/3 inches off the ground and hold them there, using purely you stomache muscles only. It hurts, and its really hard! But it does work wonders. Hold it for about 5 seconds, then release your legs back down, then repeat xx

Ooh thanks! I'll give that a go :)

I used to know all this stuff and all the differnet exercises that worked different muscles, but with the onset of nappy brain and no workouts in 9 months, I've forgotten it all!

hehe! So did i! I used to do it all, side crunches and everything, and i just completely lost it all. Im trying to get back on track now though!

If you type in google ' excercises for toning lower stomach' ect you'll get loads of results.

https://www.flat-stomach-exercises.com/lower-stomach-exercises.html

thats quite agood site x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"