Stopped the pill, could I be pregnant already ??!!

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! I am new to this site :) I have 2 boys ages 2&4... I have never taken the pill until 8 months ago, I just got off the pill randomly ..... I stopped it in the middle of my cycle ( I knowwww that's no good) well, I forgot about having unprotected sex 2 days before I stopped the pill, I did have a withdrawal bleed for about 5days....... My question is could I have ovulated when stopped the pill and could I possibly be pregnant ? I know sperm can live up to 5/7 days ..... We do want to try for a girl, but would like to try in a few months.... If it happened now we would be happy and blessed of coarse! Any thoughts on chances of concieving already??
Thank you!!

hey !

Im not 100% sure with the pill ( which one was you on ? ) but im sure its possible ! Wed also love to try for a girl but are debating the point! ive still got a few days left on my pill and then were in the NTNP club!!! :flower:

good luck either way hun !!

xx

Thank You!! I was on the generic of Orthotriclyn Lo ..... I feel like I have symptoms but then again I'm sure my hormones are already out of whack from stopping the pill .... Good luck to you too!! Maybe we will be together on the journey to team pink! Lol :)

I was on ortho tricyclen lo as well for years. It's highly unlikely that you ovulated right after stopping the pill. It's not impossible though but doubtful. Don't think your body had enough time to get back to ovulating in a week.... GL

Ive just come off the pill myself (different pill though) and am currently getting my withdrawal bleed. I'm nervous that it will take a while for my cycles to get back to normal and that they might not show up for a while. So it could just be that your body is getting back to normal after being on the pill and hasn't had a period yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->