stopping birth control

Nov2010Momma

Reaction score
okay ladies, i was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

i was on the pill Beyaz during the months of march and april but my insurance stopped covering it so i had to stop. my last period was the first week in april. i have only been putting the condom on (sorry if tmi) at the end.:dohh:

but i was wondering if any of you have experienced missed period after stopping the pill and how long was it for?

While I was breastfeeding, I rarely had a period (with or without birth control). After I stopped breastfeeding and was not taking any birth control, then I did get my period regularly. Have you ever been irregular in the past? If so, then this could be a reason why you have not had your menstrual cycle yet.

I started taking the pill 2 months after my LO was born, and then stopped when she was almost 5 months old and have had very crazy cycles.

when i came off the pill, i had the normal breakthrough bleed & then went 3 months before having a period. my cycles were all over the place for 18 months after coming off it (generally 7 weeks - 6 months long), & after 18 months i got pregnant on what would have been my shortest cycle (31 days).
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->