Strange CM, Fertile?

AidensMama

Mom of 1 TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies, First of all, if you are easily skeeved out than this might be a bit TMI for you, but if your not squeamish about CM questions, PLEASE read on. I have been temping and checking my CM and Cervical Position, not doing OPK's this cycle though.

I have some strange CM that I would mostly classify as EWCM, it is stetchy, on the thin side and mostly clear (AND ABUNDANT) however I noticed that it is a bit flecked with a few sort of globby cloudy spots.

Yesterday was CD 11 for me. I ovulated on CD 11 last cycle, and this cycle I notice some cramping and a temp dip, it was also the first day I noticed the weird EWCM and I have it again today. It was watery for a few days prior, and my cervix has felt soft and open yesterday and today. I have recorded it on my chart as EWCM, however I'm just curious what others think. Do you think this is truly fertile eggwhite CM, or something else? I'd really like my chart to be as accurate as possible and want to try and have a clear idea of when O happened/happens.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

maybe because it was abundant it was easier to notice how the ewcm looked? i cant say much about what it might mean but i did have that same
appearance in mine the other day. i think it should be 'normal' as i cant imagine mucus being completely clear but yeah.. i may be wrong so hopefully somebody else can shed more light on it if youre really worried about it. has the ewcm always been clear before this in the other months?

Sounds pretty much like fertile Cm to mee. EWCM watery or stretchy is fertile. Probably the bits you saw were from left out cm before you reached fertile period.

Thanks for the advice/input ladies. I wasn't really worried that it indicated a problem, I just wondered if it was likely fertile as we BD'ed like a day and a half before I saw the CM that just looked a little different than my typical EWCM . Today (CD 13) My temp stayed up, so I'm pretty sure It was right on track with O. Last night I noticed some blood mixed in with my CM and today I noticed blood when I up and a good bit (less than a light flow, but more than i would call "spotting") when I went to check my CM internally. It is not BRIGHT red, but it is reddish...not pink either and more than I would have expected for ovulation spotting. I dont know what to think, and I didn't use opks to confirm o just temps, CM and certival position. Ill just have to wait and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->