Strange latch (lmao)

joeyjo

Mum to 2boys, growing #3
Reaction score
LO was very drowsy when I got him up this morning, all wobbly head and yawning. I was cradling him & cooing over him when he open wide and latched ....
On my nose!!!!

:rofl:

Lol, poor thing :D

Theakston used to suck OH's nose if he went to kiss him, he'll do it with shoulders too. He's in a habit now of if he's hungry in the night but refusing to wake up and he just goes straight in and latches on to a random part of my boob and I have to prise him off before I get a bruise.

Aw! La did this to husband the other day and then burped up his nose - I nearly fell over laughing!

LOL Thomas used to do this to OH all the time, it was quite funny because OH has a pretty big nose, we were always laughing that Thomas thinks daddy has a boobie growing in the middle of his face.

shaya has done this kinda thing to she was in the bed wiv my oh and tried latchin on to his nipple LMAO bless

lol, so cute!

harry latched onto his great granma's chin a coiple of weeks ago; had to resist laughing coz she was a bit shocked (think hyacinth bucket with a norfolk accent, lol) & was like, 'take him away now pls, I think you need to feed him!'

:rofl: We've had a few of these moments too. DH tends to bring the baby to me with a huge wet spot on his shirt by his boob. :rofl: "I think she's hungry" he'll say. hahaha

We had my girls sitting on the couch next to each other. I looked over and Olivia was latched on to the back of Addison's head. It was hysterical!!

Aisling does this all the time, literally latches on to any bare bit of flesh - my friend calls her the vampire baby! :lol: DH sometimes puts her up on his shoulders and he's got no hair so she launches herself forward straight away and latches onto his head!!

aw lol these stories are all so cute. aimee latched onto my actual boob once and i didnt realise, got a huge red mark that stayed for a few hours lol

Lol my lo ones does this too and he sucks your bottom lip if u get to close! He isn't fussy who he does it to either!! Aren't they cute!!!

My Lo latches on to her nanny's chin on regular occasions when she's hungry, the funny thing is she's currently on formula!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->