strangers....

kayjor04

Reaction score
so i was with a friend today enjoying the boxing week sales... When i realized it was bottle time.. so we headed on up to the foodcourt and i handed Jordyn to my friend while i made her bottle up... then this older gentleman comes over and starts baby talking jordyn, and poking (tickling) her belly and cheeks....his wife literally had to drag him away.
This happens ALOT to me.. how about anyone else? how do you deal with strangers wanting to hold or touch your babe?

I have gone through the same thing. Everyone asks to hold her, it creeps me out

I would say "careful she bites" :rofl:

Actually I usually let them get a little touch in and then move her away from them like I'm jiggling her. That way she's just out of reach of their hands.

I know what you mean. This woman actually followed me around Boots one day and when I was paying at the counter, Tristan started crying and she started rocking his pram beside me. I had no idea what to say or do - I eventually just said, 'Oh thank you' and quickly wheeled him off.

it often makes me wanna throw a :hissy: You dont know who these people are, what they do... or how creepy they might really be... look with your eyes please.. not with your hands.

i hate it when strangers try and touch my kids
when dainton was 3 months old this lady in our local doctors kept saying can i hold him about 50 times she said it .i said no she said why i wont brake him i said i dont care i dont want you holding my son xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->