Strech Marks

kelly86

Reaction score
HI ALL
just been looking at bump in mirror and not only have a got stretchys on my hips which i dont mind about but just looked and got some on the bottom of my bump :( i been using palmers cocoa butter lotion ad theyve still attacked me and with less then 5 weeks to go there gonna spread and get worse:(

Aww hun they will fade.I'm lucky I have got none on my tummy and after 3 babies I'm proud of it!I got a few on my boobs though.I use Avon's skin so soft range.I don't know if this has helped but I'm strechie free. I have heard bio oil is good.After baba I will use strech mark replenisher by avon as it really helped clear up the boob ones last time.Just think of it as a little sign of your body giving you a amazing gift.Your baby. x

I started with them on the bottom of my bump. Then they made their way to my hips, inner thighs and at the sides of my bum. I hated them at first but I've gotten used to them now. They fade eventually hun. Plus we got a bundle of joy from these markings. :)

My stomach is gross and its never going to be the same. I have like 20 stretchmarks and they're really deep and gross. You just have to deal with them. I drowned myself in bio oil and 3 different moisturizers for months and they just kept coming.

I only seem to have gotten them on my boobs so far .. bloody things. Although i think my hips are going to be next. I dont mind them there i just want them to stay away from my bump lol

i've got them everywhere hun. backs of my knees, bum, hips, thighs, front of thighs, boobs (although they seem to have gone now!) tops of my arms, all over my belly. they've got above my belly button too, which i didnt think hapened with a first baby normally :(

I don't have any yet, but fully expect to get them in the next few weeks.

i have it real bad....mostly on the sides of lower abdomen!!!!

I've got some on my boobs and think I am starting to get some on my hips!

ah hun i used everything and still got them depends on your skin more than anything mine are really bad so your not only 1 who got them hope that makes u feel better lol

I've moisturized since day one and I thought I was doing really well....just a few light ones on my boobs and hips but nothing too noticeable but then last weekend they just appeared over night!!!I'm not kidding either.I had a shower saturday night and thought 'wow,I can't believe how well I'm doing with only 5 weeks to go....' and then on sunday morning I woke up looked in the mirror and there it was at the bottom of my of my belly....a lovely red looking stretch mark!!Then over the last week 3 more have appeared...what the hell????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->