Stressed. I don't think this is going to end well - UPDATE Page 2

Spudtastic

Reaction score
Even though I am praying praying praying for my little bean I think I'm not going to have any good news at my 13 week scan.
I feel like baby has not been alive for a week already. I have a midwife appointment tomorrow where she will try to find a heartbeat and an ultrasound next Tuesday 7th July when I will be 13+1 weeks.
I'm not looking for advice etc etc, i just need some distraction.
I have no uterus that I can feel...my tummy is so squishy. My stomach feels dead like there is nothing going on, apart from a few stabbing pains. I usually suffer really bad ms but it has eased. These were my tell tale signs from my last pregnancy that ended in a mmc.
I'm going to be so sad if the news is bad. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope with another 'later' (I know it's not really late but it's later in my eyes) loss.

This is just a vent really.

Just here to lend you support! Please stay hopeful. Sending lots of baby dust! :friends:

Very sorry to hear this, I hope everything turns out OK!

:hugs: spud!!!! I know how you feel, I felt that way after my mmc, while pregnant with dd... I was so worried she wouldn't be alive and I'd go through all that horror again!!! I bought a doppler, which they say don't do, but I needed it... I listened so often and it really brought me reassurance !!!

I don't mean that as advice, just sharing my experience after a mmc... with this pregnancy I'm also terrified of something happening... we just love these babies from the minute we know they are there and we don't want anything to happen to them!!!

Thank you everyone.

Thanks Pinkpassion - we do love these little ones as soon as they are there. I've tried not to become attached but I have.

Stay positive! I hope it works out for you my dear x

Oh hun, I can tell from your post you are so so worried. Hope everything goes well, x

Aww hugs! I am in a similar situation. 12 weeks today and have my scan on Monday. For some reason I have a bad feeling. With my dd I had awful sickness so I knew I was pregnant. This time round not so many symptoms so it worries me that we will get bad news. Fingers crossed for us both next week!

I hope everything goes well hun, thinking of you :hugs:

Can't stop thinking about you spud... I hope all is well. .. :hugs: <3

Spud i felt just like you, lost all symptoms then had a huge haemmorhage! My baby is fine! Please try not to worry. A loss greatly affects future pregnancy and takes all the shine away. Good luck xx

Ladies thank you so much for your kind support.
I am the happiest person in the world right now because I had midwife appointment today. We heard a heartbeat of 160bpm. I cried and so did my midwife.

Omg!!! I'm so happy for you I have tears for you!!!!
(You scared the crap out of me BTW lol, I was so worried about you!!!!)

Omg!!! I'm so happy for you I have tears for you!!!!
(You scared the crap out of me BTW lol, I was so worried about you!!!!)

Awwwww thanks PinkPassion. I scared the crap out of me and the husband too. And the midwife aswell I think.
I am going to have the best weekend though and now we can't wait to see Squidge on Tuesday.

Fantastic news! Brought tears to me eyes! (Must be the hormones!) I'm thrilled for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->