Stressing out

Xrosex

1st Trimester
Reaction score
a few weeks ago i came off the pill to allow my cycles to go back normal before we tried for a baby i missed alot of pills in the last couple months but since we were going to have a baby anyway i didnt think it was a big deal now my boyfriend has decided he wants to wait until next year to have a baby my problem is i think i could already be pregnant i havent had a period for over a month now and had bo withdrawl bleed when coming off the pill, im nauseous, have headaches, always hungry and have some strange pretty painful cramping does anyone think i could be pregnant? Or just my body adjusting after birth control im so worried about how my boyfriend would react now sorry its a bit of a long post

Well it is possible... If it happens, will he be upset?

When is your period due?

My period is due sometime this week but because i just came of the pill im not really sure the exact day i think he will be upset because he feels that we arnt financially ready

Well, no one is every fully "ready" for a baby.

I'm in the same boat, been on and off the pill...My period is due sometime between Jan 28-Feb 2. We will both know soon...

Thats exactly what i said to him he was so ready for it a month ago and now hes changed his mind, i guess if its meant to be it'll work out good luck!

People fall pregnant even on the pill. At the end of the day it takes two to make a baby and you shouldn't feel responsible for an unplanned pregnancy. He can't expect to take no responsibility in his part to prevent pregnancy and then be upset when it happens. If you are I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy and I'm sure once he gets over the initial shock he'll be as thrilled and excited as you. Good luck.

Thankyou! If i am im sure he'll get used to the idea he does want a baby its just a little sooner than we planned

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->