Stressing over line progression (hello first trimester anxiety)

HockeyWife86

Reaction score
We got a massive surprise BFP two days after a negative blood test so this is all a little surreal.

Is there a point where line progression stops getting darker? We have no idea how many dpo we are but guessing around 15dpo today (CD 35) to try and explain why it showed negative on the blood test (late ovulation? Would have been 8dpo)

So these test are from CD 30 to CD 35 (10dpo to 15dpo) and I’m worried the last isn’t any darker (if anything it’s lighter?) would it just be that they don’t get any darker?

Our first blood draw was 88 and the second 332. Our next isn’t till Wednesday and I’ve suffered a missed miscarriage before.

Had wicked cramps when we first got the bfp but now nothing. Feel completely normal.

Help! How do you all stay sane?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 41
Your Line progressive looks great! With your last hcg draw at 332 I would stop testing. I understand the anxiety that comes when having had a previous loss :hugs: congratulations though!

I remember this stage but your lines are DEF getting darker, and at this point I wouldn’t test anymore as I don’t think you’ll see further progression. The lines can only get so dark! I know it’s nerve wracking but your HCG sounds awesome and your lines look great. I didn’t get symptoms until 8ish weeks and they faded at 9 weeks - so try not to worry!

Both of my successful pregnancies I freaked out bc 15, 16 and 17 dpo tests all looked the same. Finally at 18 dpo the control line got lighter than the test line. Both times. I googled for hours and was so worried both times. All was well. Hang in there

I think once it gets to a certain point it wont get any darker. My test was super dark at 5 weeks and remained the same darkness at 7,8 and 9 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->