Stretch Marks

mommysbaby

Reaction score
Is anybody here doing something for not getting stretch marks? Pls share if you know any remedies.
I know one herbal product named Stretch Nil available on healthandyoga.com
I used it with my 1st one & it worked wonders. I don't have a single stretch mark. But that time I was in India & could purchase it very cheap in the local currency. This time I don't want to spoil my tummy again.
Can anybody suggest any cream in USA?

Nope other than palmers tummy butter but I dont know that it really works.

Apparently, it has more to do with your genes than what you put on your tummy. By the sound of it you got the lucky genes :D

I've been using virgin coconut oil. Apparently its been shown in a couple of studies to reduce the amount of stretchies women get.

I havent used anything, just workout daily, drink only and lots of water, and not scratching my belly. So far its worked, so fingers crossed!

:blush:
Apparently, it has more to do with your genes than what you put on your tummy. By the sound of it you got the lucky genes :D

:blush: but actually my mom & both my aunts r not atall lucky. That's why I tend to give the credit to Stretch nil.

I just use cocoa butter, worth a shot. x

I've been using shea butter, because that's what I have right now. But was hoping to find some coupons on Palmers cocoa butter soon.
I unfortunately have stretch marks on my thighs and I never knew, besides maybe cheerleading in high school, why I got these marks in the first place. So I have a feeling I'm cursed on this one. My dad used to get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->