Stretch Marks

mad_but_glad

Reaction score
Anybody else already started using cocoa butter or BIO oil?? LOL I started last week at 5 weeks.

I already have some stretch marks from a weight gain a year ago so I dont want any more...

If so how many times a day do you use it? Im only using it once now after my showers or bath. Should I being doing it more? Thanks!

I use it, also started early with me dd, still got them on my boobs. No where else though. I use it once after shower. I use coco butter/cream

I started using palmers cocoa butter about 3 week ago, I started to get a few extra stretchys on my tummy close to my belly button which I've never had before! I normally use it first thing after a shower and again before I go to bed. X

I use tummy rub oil by mama mio range it's really lovely and from speaking to lots of people about bio oil it has alot of other ingredients in it so I stopped using that and started using mama mio oil , it is more expensive but it has no bad ingredients in it ...
X

I used all kinds of stuff when pg with my DS but i guess because i was so small only weighing 114lbs and i gained like 40lbs. I got them anyway... :cry: it sucks so bad i use to have a cute belly but thats what i gave up for my bud :D.

I used cocoa butter with my first LO and still got stretch marks at the end of pregnancy. I honestly don't think I can be arsed to butter myself up every day again just to get even more stretches, hehe.
Sadly, I think its true that if you're gonna get them, you will get them... regardless of how many creams and lotions you use!

I used loads of things with my 1st still got mega stretch marks with my 2nd i just usd it to stop it from iching. 2s a day i will start agane in a few weeks

Oooh boo that doesnt sound like fun. :growlmad:
So since I already have some chances are I will get more? :haha:
I'm using cocoa butter now. I will probably keep using it since it feels so nice :thumbup:

I use cocoa butter and bio oil lol Cocoa butter in the morning and bio oil before bed. I used cocoa butter with DD on my belly and boobs not a stretch mark one...did NOT use it on my butt, and got some there. So i go EVERYWHERE with it now lol

I use cocoa butter and bio oil lol Cocoa butter in the morning and bio oil before bed. I used cocoa butter with DD on my belly and boobs not a stretch mark one...did NOT use it on my butt, and got some there. So i go EVERYWHERE with it now lol

Lol I sure as heck dont hope my bum gets any bigger since ive already got myself a bubble bum! :dohh:
I will start putting lotion on there now too. I have BIO oil too soo maybe ill use that everyday with my cocoa oil! Thanks :flower:

I have heard that bio oil is meant to be better, i might get some and put it to the test! Shame it doesn't smell as nice as cocoa though...mmmmm!

BIO Oil actually DID minimize mine on my butt. I can't even see them anymore unless I'm really looking. I LOVE the stuff!

if u look it up on line is says if ur going get them ur going get them nothing will stop then its just the kinda skin u have got iv got rubbish skin but as this is my 4th im kinds hoping all the ones ill got will just be it lol x x

I used cocoa butter with my first LO and still got stretch marks at the end of pregnancy. I honestly don't think I can be arsed to butter myself up every day again just to get even more stretches, hehe.
Sadly, I think its true that if you're gonna get them, you will get them... regardless of how many creams and lotions you use!

Couldn't agree more!!! I did everything to try to prevent them with my first pregnancy and they still creeped up everywhere and BAD. My mom got them so I had prepared myself for them. I'm now expecting #3 and honestly not worried about them cuz I don't think I can possibly get anymore ...lol H&H 9 months to all you ladies!!

I used bio oil last pregnancy and don't rate it personally. I found it simply sits on the surface of my skin, making a mess of my clothes. I really like palmers. I use it once in the evening each day. I'm not concerned overly with stretch marks, I think they're more related to weight gain and how susceptible you are to them, than which creams you use, or how often they're applied. However if it helps prevent one of those marks, then it's worth it! xx

I'm using Bio oil, twice a day morning and night! So far it's the only thing that hasn't given me any kind of skin reaction.

I am using each night after having a bath - just using the Palmers stretch mark cream

Yep ive started using cocoa butter on my belly and boobs every night after shower. Ive read that if your mum got stretchmarks then you will too .... my mum was covered with stretchmarks with me (legs, bum, belly the lot) so im probably greasing myself up for nothing but worth a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->