stroller (pram?) dilemma!

serenas_song

Reaction score
Our due date is Oct 30, right at the beginning of what is for us a long, cold, snowy winter. I'm having a hard time figuring out what kind of stroller/strollers we should be registering for. I had thought a travel system at first, but really the only time we would even need anything over the winter would be to go to the mall. We may fly to Florida in the spring, so I was thinking maybe a light stroller frame to go with the car seat might be best for the early days and then getting a lighter stroller later? And I'd like to start running again next summer, so I'd kind of like a jogging stroller too. Eesh. Feels a little rediculous to get 3-4 different strollers, but I've heard the travel system strollers can be pretty heavy/bulky. What are you guys doing who are having early winter babies in very snowy, cold climates???

id get a jogging buggy with big wheels you can get a cosytoes or sleeping bag for baby for while in it, tbh if your not going to use it much then a travel system is a huge waste of time and money lol and space
you wont want something with small wheels or thats low to the ground caus of the snow. you can always get a cheap foldable stroller suitable for the plane closer to when you go to Florida since your LO will likely be sitting up quite well by then anyway and it will be much easier at airports etc...

My DH and I also will be living in a cold climate when the baby is young. It's due at the end of october so we probably wont get much use of a stroller at all the first few months besides maybe the mall as you said. We also plan to return to jogging in the spring. We really don't want to waste the expense on buying more than one stroller so we are looking at systems like this one.
https://www.target.com/Baby-Trend-J...olor-bin,price&searchRank=pmrank&frombrowse=1

It is a jogger with a carseat/carrier that sets right into it. so You can use it from infant stage up to something like 40lbs....
I think that should work well for our situation, maybe it will be good for you too!

Attachments

• 51oLVvBbjfL._AA60_.jpg
    51oLVvBbjfL._AA60_.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back