strollers what do u have n would u recommend it?

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
im looking for a stroller for lo
i use my pliko out n about n keep it in my car but some days she refuses to sleep unless shes in a buggy n i had a m&p beat indoors n it was handy to nip to the shop or if she wanted to sleep in it n folds up small to store n meant i didnt have to go n get the pliko in :haha:
i brought the beat second hand n the legs rest has gone wich makes the seat dip so it no good n dont really want another
ive been looking at the silvercross pop ,maclaren & obaby strollers so far but dont know what to go for what do you have? do u like it? would u recommend it?

I've got a cosatto yo and a petite star zia - both are really good.

The zia folds down really small and is very light. Tom sleeps really well in it but the seat is a bit reclined when he's sitting up and he gets wriggly in it after a bit. I can see us using this less as he gets heavier.

The cosatto yo is lightweight but sturdy. Tom sleeps brilliantly in this and has loads of space. But the raincover is pretty crappy and it doesn't fold down very small - luckily I have a big boot! It has a much more upright seat than the zia.

ive got the petite star zia...amazing!! =) xxxx

I have the Silver Cross Pop after a recommendation from here and Im really pleased with it....:flower:

Silvercross Pop Sport here and really like it..Molly prefers it to the flipping ICandy :dohh:

I've had a mama's and papa's ollie and have a koochi lightweight stroller now which I do like but in all honesty from researching different pushchairs and lightweight buggy's I'd reccommend the baby jogger city mini, zia or zapp if they're in your price range :flower:
We also have a luna mix and I love it and will be using it over winter again (it pushes quite easily through snow :rofl:)

I have bugaboo but it's so bulky and hardly appropriate for the toddler that wants in and out all the time. So I bought uppa baby for short walks, a nice light umbrella stroller. Suits us perfectly. That said though, she never sleeps in strollers, maybe when she was really tiny. Now it's just too interesting, so her nap is usually only in her crib.

I have a petitie star zia. I bought it for taking to the IL's and for holidays.
Its lovely. Its the pushchair my mum chooses to use when she has Daniel cos it is so easy and lightweight

Baby jogger city select here. Love it and wouldn't dream of buying another brand. :flower:

I have petite star zia and also the cosatto i spin.

The zia folds really small and is very light, loved this pushchair. It doesnt sit very upright tho which didn't suit my toddler as he got older.

The cosatto i spin is also fab, extra wide seat for toddler, speakers in hood to hook up to i pod, smooth to push and umberella fold. It is heavier and dosent fold as small as zia.

I have a Maclaren Techno XT, would totally recommend this to everyone! Have had it for 5 years now (and 3 babies later!), used everywhere on all types of terrain, taken on holidays, every type of weather you can think of, its been in and have never had a single problem with any part of it!

Fits easily into carboots, buses, trains, narrow shop aisles, folds down very easily (I can foild it using one hand whilst holding baby with other and then carry it single handed into the house!) Has a good size basket, can be put flat,I used this for all my newborns, very robust and sturdy!

*I am not their spokesman I promise! :happydance: *

We have a Maclaren Quest and its much better than the Silver Cross Pop - which we used to have.
I love it, its lightweight, easy to use/fold and comfortable.

I have a Maclaren Techno XT, would totally recommend this to everyone! Have had it for 5 years now (and 3 babies later!), used everywhere on all types of terrain, taken on holidays, every type of weather you can think of, its been in and have never had a single problem with any part of it!

Fits easily into carboots, buses, trains, narrow shop aisles, folds down very easily (I can foild it using one hand whilst holding baby with other and then carry it single handed into the house!) Has a good size basket, can be put flat,I used this for all my newborns, very robust and sturdy!

*I am not their spokesman I promise! :happydance: *[/QUOTE

I have this buggy too, using it for my second child no & still going strong with no real signs of wear & tear, designed to go on & on.

*I am not their spokesman I promise! :happydance: *[/QUOTE

I have this buggy too, using it for my second child no & still going strong with no real signs of wear & tear, designed to go on & on.

Have literally just bought a Jane Energy and very happy with it. We were trying to decide between the Maclaren Quest both had really good reviews everywhere and are Which best buys but the Jane is in Tesco at a really good price

I have quinny zapp xtra and mamas & papas beat (which is on it's last legs)

Another baby jogger city mini owner here - it's fantastic and Jacob actually seems happier in it than he was in my very expensive bugaboo cam!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->