strollers what do u have n would u recommend it?

Have literally just bought a Jane Energy and very happy with it. We were trying to decide between the Maclaren Quest both had really good reviews everywhere and are Which best buys but the Jane is in Tesco at a really good price

I had the Jane Powertwin when both mine were small, excellent pushchair, 2 full size seats, so easy to manoevere everywhere.

Now 2nd is walking a lot (and climbs out of the pram anyway!) we have a cute LittleLife backpack with reins

https://www.littlelife.co.uk/html/toddler_daysacks/animal-bee.html

Dont' go for the Zia. Too reclined, flimsy, really bad for a heavy toddler!!!!! I still use my Oyster but I wouldn't class that as a 'stroller' - Ilove it though and will continue to use it for a long time. Have heard only good things about the baby jogger

i have a baby jogger city select and a quinny zapp xtra and i love both! liking the sound of the baby jogger mini though :thumbup:

I have the chicco liteway:

chicco.jpg

I would definately recommend it. The main reasons I got it were because of the 5 level lie back options, which you can do with one hand (so he doesnt just fall back!), its light enough, the hood can be moved anyway you want it really, came with raincover and easy to fold up and down, fits in car. Cant really ask for much more. :) xxxx

I have the chicco liteway:

View attachment 218342

I would definately recommend it. The main reasons I got it were because of the 5 level lie back options, which you can do with one hand (so he doesnt just fall back!), its light enough, the hood can be moved anyway you want it really, came with raincover and easy to fold up and down, fits in car. Cant really ask for much more. :) xxxx

Can also get it in girly colours!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->