stronger milk

jenny873

Reaction score
will LO sleep through the night if i put her on stronger milk, im on sma gold and LO wakes every 4 hrs mainly for bottle and drinks 4-5oz but the past week its been 2-3 hrs of a day time mainly but sometimes she drinks less than the 3oz other times 4oz. its annoying i know thats just how it is but was wondering under what circumstances has anybody changed to the stronger milk? thanx

... she has gained 2lbs in 3 1/2 weeks ?

Sounds quite normal really.She may be having a growing spurt. :hi:

Sounds completely normal for a baby her age, I couldn't imagine a baby that young sleeping through. Her tum is still so small remember :)

oo i hate this milk, ther little tummys and digestive systems cant handle it atall so it makes alot of babies fat.

Babies go grow growth spurts every few weeks so it snormal for them to feed more often.

Adam feeds every 3 hours during the day but when hes growing he will demean a feed every 2 to 2 and a half hours.

I just feed him when he wants, he is the only one who can let me know whether he is feeling hungry or not :)

x

i had this with my son - although i was using a different brand of milk. I put him on the hungry baby stuff and it worked. but with him he was originally going 4 hours between feeds but then started wanting more after about 2 hours. That is when i put him on the stronger milk and it worked immediately. Some babies won't have it - but it worked for mine. i did the same with my daughter too.
good luck with it whatever you decide to do. :hugs:
x

My health visitor told me not to listen to stuff like switching the baby to hungrier baby food to make him sleep through the night cause if a baby doesnt need it, it will only cause colic. Dont fancy that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->